Another Ravens concept

oldschoolvikings

Purple and gold is a very unique color scheme, and it's virtually owned by the Vikings. The Ravens "own" purple and black, and by playing up the gold as much as you have, especially with purple pants, makes this seem more of a Vikings concept than a Ravens one.

For a team with cool (temperature-wise) colors, I'm surprised the Ravens haven't tried to replace gold with silver. Purple-silver-black (and a touch of red) would generate a darker feel than with gold.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Purple and gold is a very unique color scheme, and it's virtually owned by the Vikings. The Ravens "own" purple and black, and by playing up the gold as much as you have, especially with purple pants, makes this seem more of a Vikings concept than a Ravens one.

For a team with cool (temperature-wise) colors, I'm surprised the Ravens haven't tried to replace gold with silver. Purple-silver-black (and a touch of red) would generate a darker feel than with gold.

The Vikings don't own purple and gold. they own purple and yellow. Gold is a completely different color in itself, which works very different in the scheme of colors.

The only thing I have to say is that the logo looks very outdated and 80's Atari style. I don't really have any problem with the ravens uniforms and I love their logo. I just hate when they play lol.

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

The Vikings don't own purple and gold. they own purple and yellow. Gold is a completely different color in itself, which works very different in the scheme of colors.
In athletic team identities, yellow and gold are nearly identical especially when you're comparing each one paired with purple. The Ravens use of metallic/old gold helps distinguish them, but if they went with simply gold, they would indeed resemble the Vikings color scheme way too much.

The helmet reminds me of the WFL or USFL in some sort of way. I like it, but not for the Baltimore Ravens, more for some high school team (be it with a white moon). The uniforms are very cool, but like it was stated above, the Ravens already have nice uniforms as long as they do not wear their monochrome black on black (which looks silly). Substitute gold with grey in the shirts and change the white pants to grey pants with a black/grey/purple stripe and you have very nice uniforms for K-State.

I'm honestly surprised I'm the first one to post this: These uniforms scream Seahawks.

I feel these would be a great faux-back for Seattle if you change purple with blue, gold with wolf grey, and black with lime green, with some exceptions of course. I love the idea, especially if vintage was the look you were going for. But it looks too much like the Seahawks, with the shoulder stripes extending to the next horizontally as the Seahawks new uniforms do, also with the back of the logo extending to the other side of the helmet. Make a few minor changes, take those stripes off and maybe change gold to silver. Love it otherwise.

I like the concept but I defenitely agree with changing the gold to silver/chrome/grey. Any of those colors would do, other than grey. Not sure I really like the purple pants for the away uniform either. Somehow allow the away to match up better with a black set (versus purple). I like the helmet, it's unique and not typical whatsoever. Maybe adding a primary logo to the sides of the jersey would make it look sharp. I like the helmet logo as a secondary logo though.

These are pretty good, I like the addition of gold. Just curious, what program do you use?

It's just plain old Paint. I know it's weird... I've got Illustrator and Photoshop (and Inkscape, too, I think) and I use those for work stuff, but to make uniform concepts I've just always used the clunky Paint program that comes with the computer. There's something about the "manual labor" involved in dealing with that old program that helps my creative process, I guess. Ask my wife, to call me a creature of habit is an extreme understatement. In fact, I have a copy of the prehistoric Paint program from Windows 92 (!!!) that I burned off my ancient desktop 20 years ago,and I used to load it on to every new computer I got, until the upgrades could no longer recognize it.

Archived