Logo name signatures.

JJHoser

I saw something like this for somebody. I think it was on here but it may have been on the Denver Broncos forum I was looking at the other day. If it was on here then I apologize for making something like what you have.

Anyways, if you want me to make a signature of your username like this I shall try to make it happen. You can request one made of all baseball, football, hockey, basketball, soccer whatever you want but it may be hard to do. I will try to do everything I can though. :)

fh6p.png
Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can try mine! I don't care what sports they are.

I am going to get to yours soon. I am just thinking about how I am going to do it. But don't worry, I will do it.

As for Falcon, yours was easy to do. So it is done. :P

5ya0.png

2gm6.png

Yeah, I remember starting a thread like this years ago.

That being said; carry on. I actually really like these. They're really fun to do in certain colors as well. I remember I did a vintage Rams-colored one a few years back. I'll do some digging and show you what I came up with.

EDIT: Here it is:

HeitertLogos-1.png

Could you try my username out?

I have one request, that the 'L' is replaced by this:

6915.png

Thanks in advance. :)

Your name is way too long to make fit without the logos being incredibly tiny. I do have an idea though. Once I am done I will show you.

Yeah, I remember starting a thread like this years ago.

That being said; carry on. I actually really like these. They're really fun to do in certain colors as well. I remember I did a vintage Rams-colored one a few years back. I'll do some digging and show you what I came up with.

EDIT: Here it is:

HeitertLogos-1.png

I actually thought about doing this with all the same color scheme but I couldn't bring myself to change certain logos. lol

2gm6.png

Your name is way too long to make fit without the logos being incredibly tiny. I do have an idea though. Once I am done I will show you.

Yeah...I kind of got caught in the moment, completely having a brain fart about my rather long username. :blush:

I am interested in seeing what you can do, and sorry about springing a request on you like that.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Yeah...I kind of got caught in the moment, completely having a brain fart about my rather long username. :blush:

I am interested in seeing what you can do, and sorry about springing a request on you like that.

Oh no worries man. I am working on it right now. I think you will be rather pleased with it.

2gm6.png

Can you do mine?

Of course. Your name is gonna allow me to use some of my favorite logos!! Do you have any logos to request that I use?

Do you mind if I try to use mine as a banner on my profile?

Go ahead dude. that's why I made em!!

2gm6.png

Archived