Various NFL Concepts

eagle98

Over the years, I have created a number of concepts for NFL teams. These concepts were all created in Paint. I am aware that the templates used to create these are bad, but I don't want to spend a lot of time changing templates. Therefore, please limit comments to the concepts themselves.

Some of these concepts are not really things I want to see on the field, and a lot of them are really out there.

REDSKINS: I went back to their classic colors and retro spear logo.

redskins_zps431da2a3.png

SEAHAWKS: I based the uniforms on the Seattle city flag and took silver and white out of the color scheme.

seahawks_zpse42e1179.png

TITANS: I replaced red with copper and made liberal use of the flame motif. In retrospect, this is not one I would want to ever see.

titans_zps8768c76d.png

JETS: I changed their colors to a double green and gave them a new logo inspired by their 1963 plane logo.

jets_logo_zps6788dfae.png

jets_zps1f7f9220.png

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

JAGUARS: The first Jaguars uniform, with the jumping jaguar, was awesome in my opinion. Since then, they have gradually gone downhill, culminating in the mess they have now. I just returned to the original idea.

jaguars_zps26cb043a.png

EAGLES: In spite, I destroyed all trace of black and midnight green and gave them a scheme of bright kelley green and silver. The uniforms are clearly inspired by Oregon's uniforms, but with Chip Kelley there now, that might not be a bad thing.

eagles_logos_zps0aa54f7a.png

eagles_zps15e4a303.png

COWBOYS: I'm not really sure what I was thinking on this one.

cowboys_zpsa57e5c5a.png

CHARGERS: Shield your eyes. I replaced blue with "thundercloud purple." It was okay in my head, but it really looks like an eyesore on paper.

chargers_zps3409754a.png

Colts: I just made a couple minor tweaks. The pants stripe is a double stripe.

colts_zps8a14f80e.png

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

DOLPHINS: I think their current uniforms look boring and sterile. I gave them a new wordmark. They have two jerseys. The white jersey is the primary home jersey, and the other is an alternate throwback that would be worn a couple times a year. The reason for this is that the white jersey didn't translate well to a teal jersey.

dolphins_logo_zpsc0a63a52.png

dolphins_zps1b621674.png

dolphins_alternate_zps2e17833d.png

RAVENS: I went back to their unused logo and changed purple to burgundy. The uniform shoulders are lifted from the University of Maryland.

ravens_logo_zpsa3d50dc0.png

ravens_zpsd73ffd8d.png

PANTHERS: I've always wanted to see a USFL Michigan Panthers-inspired helmet for Carolina.

panthers_helmet_zps5db13f7b.png

Any more comments?

Archived