Updating defunct NFL teams

Darth Brooks

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you also keeping track of how often he uses the restroom? *

The board has artists of different skill level, as well as posters of different skill levels. (Some even use punctuation.) As long as he's not doing it in Every. Single. Thread. He probably could begin to learn to express why he likes something but for the moment he's harmless. If there were twenty more just giving out random "Good Job"s it could get old but is one guy expressing excitement in his own way that harmful?

* There's a story behind that you can probably suss out. Not gonna tell it.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been working on two more - the two have multiple identities. One from Brooklyn was both the Dodgers and the Tigers. The other team started as the Boston Yanks, then became the New York Bulldogs and then the New york Yanks. They went on to become the first Dallas Texans - I'm not sure I'm going to do them These are the Helmet concepts for the ones I am.

Brooklyn Dodgers

byTuVGC.png

Brooklyn Tigers

CbEFAt0.png

or

Kxrr8eA.png

Boston Yanks.

cc2M26d.png

New York Bulldogs

ErDmhlN.png

New York Yanks

z1NXfjh.png

Original source material for the Bulldogs is this:

rA78heE.jpg

Source for the "Boston" logo was a team program. There is a different logo based on another team program that was used in Madden 25 and also redrawn by Ren in the Vintage logo thread. It's crisp but I'm not sure how well it works. It's this:

MUfyUnM.png

C & C is welcome.

This is a great series! The NY Bulldogs helmet I feel the dog is looking towards the players back rather than forward. I personally would flip it so that the dog would be looking more towards the front of the player. The rest of the helmets are great as well as the logos. The Boston Yanks logo of Boston in the shape of a football is simple but brilliant! I love it and cant wait to see what else you got in store for us!

imperialssignature_by_officerpain138-dc2

I like them- but one comment--- the numbers seem too big on a few of the jerseys. I would use numbers that do not have a 1 in them so they give you a sense of "will it fit? I use either 03 (my favorite number) or 25.

tinysig.jpg

Archived