I did my high school branding including athletic logos. I always thought we had an interesting mascot, but didn't have a branding system to match it. We are called the cavemen after a cave that was discovered up the canyon from our school. I used the sabretooth headdress to help differentiate from Indian logos, and at the bottom of the primary logo I put an illustration of the American Fork river and canyon (The city is named after it). The athletic branding incudes primary logo, and secondary logos.

Primarylogo_zpsb48a7c1f.png

Head_secondary_zpsdb4d56e6.png

AFsecondary_zpsd49ab634.png

AFC_Secondary_zps5d166152.png

academiclogo_zpsd26c9542.png

Eh, I'd design an identity for my high school free of charge, Wonka. Then again, I love(d) my high school, so...

This is all around phenomenal stuff. There's one thing that does bug me though and that's on the side profile of the caveman—the sabretooth headdress seems to be at a different angle than the caveman himself and it's just throwing me off a bit. It almost seems as if he's wearing the headdress tilted to the right as if he were wearing a 59FIFTY, though. :P

Really though, it's very, very good work.

6fQjS3M.png

This has to be one of the better high school identities I've seen. Your execution is fantastic. The second one down (the profile head) would look nice on a football helmet so I hope that is the one they use. My only nitpicks would be the knuckles in the primary, which seem jagged compared to the other slick style, and the fact that "American Fork" is off-centered to the right, even if it is because the arm shoves it over that way.

Anyway, I wish other high schools would go this route and find talented designers /students to do their branding.

You gave me feedback on my Basketball logo, so I though I'd return the favor by saying these are superb. It is a unique nickname, and you did an amazing job on these. If you guys have a soccer team, that last logo would be the perfect soccer crest. Awesome job!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I agree with this first thing I noticed plus anything Jaha32 says because he knows his stuff. Awesome work!

Eh, I'd design an identity for my high school free of charge, Wonka. Then again, I love(d) my high school, so...

This is all around phenomenal stuff. There's one thing that does bug me though and that's on the side profile of the caveman—the sabretooth headdress seems to be at a different angle than the caveman himself and it's just throwing me off a bit. It almost seems as if he's wearing the headdress tilted to the right as if he were wearing a 59FIFTY, though. :P

Really though, it's very, very good work.

Archived