I do a lot of work for the University of Utah. I've never really liked their logo so I decided to make a new one. What do you think?

240xgf4.jpg

Nice!

This is amazing looking. I honestly like the current Utes stuff but if they were to use this, I would have NO problems with it.

The helmet would look better if it was red with a white facemask.

It's pretty nice. The U is good, but the feathers would be lateral at best. Red helmet needs a white facemask. I don't know why the Utes started wearing black facemasks...it looks dumb.

Red helmets do not need white facemasks but the black facemasks do not look good.

Nice rebrand.

As a fan of their "rivals" Colorado, I wouldn't mind if they showed up once every 2 years with these. Would also love to see some uniforms with these :D

I like it, but I'm not sure about the font for the U. I actually really like Utah's current logo, with the block U more, surprisingly.

I think the circle/headress is much better on this, though. I wouldn't mind seeing the Redskins pick up the headress, although the next time the Redskins get a rebrand, it'll probably be a different name.

Fantastic. Although the beveling on the U may not be necessary. Otherwise it looks great.

Really quite nice - I like the upgrade!