Seattle Seahawks Uniform Concept

MrWonka

I've been posting a lot of different threads on this board lately, so I'm sorry if my name is getting annoying, but I have many ideas flowing. I'm indifferent about the 'hawks new jerseys. I tweaked them a bit to fit my liking. How do you guys feel about the 'feather' being places around their uniform? To be honest I don't like it at all. Well, anyways, here is my take at their home jersey.

oh8itg.jpg

I really think the gray and green vibrate a little too much. Either lighten the green a bit, add a white stripe to the other side of the gray stripe, or switch the white stripe to the top of the gray (between the gray and green) instead of the bottom (gray and blue work well together anyway).

Otherwise, I like it. I like it a lot.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I'm one of the few people that actually like Seattle's uniforms. My main suggestion here would possibly to recolor the green to give it more of a lime color? I could definitely get behind a silver helmet, their current wrap-around leaves alot to be desired.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I'm one of the few people that actually like Seattle's uniforms. My main suggestion here would possibly to recolor the green to give it more of a lime color? I could definitely get behind a silver helmet, their current wrap-around leaves alot to be desired.

I love the current seahawks uniforms. The only thing I would change, as mentioned in my helmets thread, is the helmet. I love it as a navy helmet but I would love it even more as a silver or grey helmet.

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

The sleeves remind me a lot of the Falcons' sleeves with the multicolor action going on there. I'd recolor the outer portion of the sleeve to blue (to match the inner portion) and recolor the thinner stripe that goes across the sleeves and chest from white to green. Also, add the logo to the sleeve, or move the TV numbers down there.

The number one thing that would make this concept better would be to: delete the dashed line around it, remove the drop shadows from each uniform element and make your personal logo 20% of it's current size.

So what you're saying is it would make the presentation better? That would have nothing to do with the concept.

And to everyone I'm going to do some changes to the ideas that I like and think could work. Will be doing the away version with the update too!

I was thinking about doing gray as the full time away.....think that could work? I'll upload both because well...why not?

The number one thing that would make this concept better would be to: delete the dashed line around it, remove the drop shadows from each uniform element and make your personal logo 20% of it's current size.

So what you're saying is it would make the presentation better? That would have nothing to do with the concept.

Wrong. Presentation is everything.

Wrong. Presentation is everything.

I disagree completely, but that's the glory of opinions.

Presentation gets people on your side before even looking at the concept. Yours gets in the way of your concept, which is actually pretty good.

Presentation should enhance the concept. I'd decrease the dashed line or make it solid.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Presentation gets people on your side before even looking at the concept. Yours gets in the way of your concept, which is actually pretty good.

Presentation should enhance the concept. I'd decrease the dashed line or make it solid.

I don't disagree that it adds. I don't think it's everything like he said. When I see a concept my liking or disliking of the concept isn't changed by the presentation. Sure I would say someone could use better presentation but that would never change my thought of what they are showing as a concept.

Presentation to me can add to the concept, however, I disagree that it is everything with the concept. I agree though that the logo is too large.

Archived