A11FL logo entries?

WideRight

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To All:

The A11FL used Behance to crowdsource designs by invite. Just search "A11fl + behance" to seen dozens of proposed designs.

As for use of usfl names, a few people own the majority. The old usfl owner who pleaded guilty to fraud owned some and man named Timothy Vest owns most.

Also, none of the prospective cities have any commentst from local officials regarding anything. Anything.

From what I saw in the two websites that host cutting room drawings, The list has been whittled down to 9 cities:

Los Angeles
Michigan
Bay Area
Chicago

Dallas
New Jersey
Philadelphia
Tampa Bay
Denver

There are no drawings for Portland or San Antonio or Phoenix.

From what I saw in the two websites that host cutting room drawings, The list has been whittled down to 9 cities:

Los Angeles

Michigan

Bay Area

Chicago

Dallas

New Jersey

Philadelphia

Tampa Bay

Denver

I don't understand why they would put teams in areas where the NFL is?

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Los Angeles

Michigan

Bay Area

Chicago

Dallas

New Jersey

Philadelphia

Tampa Bay

Denver

Because the founders are dumb and underfinanced and this entire thing will be stillborn anyway.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Have you seen the pic from when they were trying to select the league logo, Tyrano? You want the best choice possible for marketing and identity purposes. I've read articles where teams mixed and matched concepts to get exactly what they wanted.

Bay Area- Sea Lions/Invaders

LA- Bombers/Express

PHI- Stars

DAL- Outlaws/Wranglers

MI- Panthers/Wolves

NJ- Generals

TB- Bandits

DEN- Gold/Miners

Fixed the Denver franchise to reflect the cutting room floor offerings. There were Express concepts too. Dallas had an Outlaws team once upon a time but I can't remember the sport but I left it alone. The Breakers won't return to Portland as a football team due to a soccer team having claimed that name.

Los Angeles

Michigan

Bay Area

Chicago

Dallas

New Jersey

Philadelphia

Tampa Bay

Denver

Because the founders are dumb and underfinanced and this entire thing will be stillborn anyway.

Correct.

fumbler, their "plan" is to have franchises in NFL cities because their financing plan depends on "community funding" or people giving up their money for a share of the team and they reason that large metropolitan areas give them the greatest base of potential investors.

And let's all keep in mind that most of their "news" comes from their "staff writer". He is Dusty Sloan, who is basically the Don Quixote for non-NFL professional football and is a freelancer for the A11FL whose actual job is a pizza delivery driver! I cannot make that up, he is not a franchisee for a pizza chain, he just delivers pizzas!

Los Angeles

Michigan

Bay Area

Chicago

Dallas

New Jersey

Philadelphia

Tampa Bay

Denver

Ok seems to be a strange upset indeed.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Understandable. So many failed and "joke" leagues have come before. Only the American Football League was successful. Greedy owners killed the only other direct competition. No players get signed from the current spring leagues and I can't remember the last player out of the Arena Leagues to make it big. The NFL tells its customers "We are the only game on town" and people take it.

Archived