A11FL logo entries?

WideRight

Only had a few pages in the sketchbook on this but heres the first. Steve (main dude) said he was open to name changes and i was exploring that with Denver because i wasnt sold on Miners and thought Gold was super weaksauce. Im on my phone now so not sure if these links will work

mp19.jpg

This next one was for Denver. Nothing really strong came from this page. I was focusing on simplicity and thought a pick axe could make for something interesting. Maybe combine it with a single letter.

bju7.jpg

The Wranglers sparked some more interesting ideas. I thought if i could make a mark that looked like an iron brand that would be sweet. Surprisingly i also thought a star would be a good idea if i could work it into a W like at bottom.

Thats probably the way i would have gone with it.

sgmi.jpg

More Denver stuff. I kind of liked Boomers and Rush for names as it hinted at gold mining but sounded more like a football team. The M as 2 mountains is probably one i would have explored further even though it would be for Miners

2w7o.jpg

Oooh that pick axe/football logo has a lot if potential. Very clever. Even if it only ever exist in your sketchbook that's a nice logo.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived