Logos that would be better in another sport.

kevsim1

Any logo that would look better as part of a different sport. Even if it was an NBA logo, if say, the the basketball was removed, and a baseball in its place. Be serious. Don't say that the Lions' logo looks like a ringette team's logo.

The Cincinnati Reds cap logo would look good on a football helmet, especially in orange on navy helmet.

But for real -- I think some NHL logos would transfer well to football -- Predators, Sharks, Coyotes to name a few.

The Colts would make for a cool baseball cap or chest logo

Every time I comment on a thread like that and go to SL.net to just scan over the Big 4 I realize more and more how bad the NBA's logos are.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

I think a lot of NHL logos would look great on a football helmet.

Calgary, Minnesota, Nashville, Carolina (Primary & Secondary), St. Louis.

Just to add some more, I think the Twins regular script would look great on a basketball jersey, the Pelicans new Pelican would look great on a football helmet (and their full Primary on a hockey sweater), the Spurs' spur logo on a football helmet, and....

51m8kXlIO4L._SY300_.jpg

I always thought the (Florida) Panthers logo would look good on the side of a football helmet.

New-Lexington_1024x1024.jpg?v=1370993520

This is a high school not too far from where I live (15-20 minutes). Obviously not the right colors, but it's an example. It would be perfect with their team colors though.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

The Bears helmet logo would look GREAT on a baseball team ;)

105292750_crop_650x440.jpg?1291771018

6574020.jpg

The Cincinnati Reds cap logo would look good on a football helmet, especially in orange on navy helmet.

But for real -- I think some NHL logos would transfer well to football -- Predators, Sharks, Coyotes to name a few.

The Colts would make for a cool baseball cap or chest logo

Every time I comment on a thread like that and go to SL.net to just scan over the Big 4 I realize more and more how bad the NBA's logos are.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived