Erics 2014 NFL Concepts

thisguyphelps

Learn to use the image button on the board so that people don't have to click and load each little piece of your work, it's a real pain in the ass, and you're much more likely to get constructive feedback.

Edit: I took the time to load the Cowboys' set and it's so small it's hard to see the details but I am not a fan of the blue yoke for the white jersey and really dislike the shade of blue you've used.

Learn to use the image button on the board so that people don't have to click and load each little piece of your work, it's a real pain in the ass, and you're much more likely to get constructive feedback.

Edit: I took the time to load the Cowboys' set and it's so small it's hard to see the details but I am not a fan of the blue yoke for the white jersey and really dislike the shade of blue you've used.

i tried to use the image button but it said that i wasnt allowed to use that in the community

qqsnye7igxo8ec46p6i8.gif8w1hgru5dzdypj7inln83daen.giffh4wdzfefsmfcaxut0absohlk.giffie6s5apghfbj7vtla8v.gif

The spear on the Skins helmet is very hard to see. I'd change the helmet to burgundy. Also, the NFL requires TV numbers (numbers on the sleeve or shoulder) on all non-throwback jerseys and they should be added to each set.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

The spear on the Skins helmet is very hard to see. I'd change the helmet to burgundy. Also, the NFL requires TV numbers (numbers on the sleeve or shoulder) on all non-throwback jerseys and they should be added to each set.

i decided to just not add tv numbers because i can never figure out to get them there right.

qqsnye7igxo8ec46p6i8.gif8w1hgru5dzdypj7inln83daen.giffh4wdzfefsmfcaxut0absohlk.giffie6s5apghfbj7vtla8v.gif

Archived