Houston Rockets Wordmark

shaydre1019

Love the top one, the bottom one has a jet instead of a rocket. But the leetering is retro, yet would look awesome on an uniform (maybe with a black outline). Houston should ditch the gray and return to gold as the major accent colour anyway, in my opinion.

These look good. If I had to offer any suggestions, maybe go with something more Gold than Yellowish and making the fonts more dynamic (sharper edges). The retro font looks cool but it looks also outdated.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

• 1 month later...

I saw this posted on Clutchfans and was going to post it somewhere on this site in a few days if no one else did. Nice work! The idea of including the yellow rocket next to the wordmark is subtle, yet strongly effective. I'd love to see the home set and the rest of the concept.

I saw this posted on Clutchfans and was going to post it somewhere on this site in a few days if no one else did. Nice work! The idea of including the yellow rocket next to the wordmark is subtle, yet strongly effective. I'd love to see the home set and the rest of the concept.

Why wouldn't this be the home set?

Why wouldn't this be the home set?

white = home

color = road

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

this is looking awesome! Keep it up!

I'd like to see a home version of that jersey and id like to see what you'd do with the shorts and logo on it. Part of me wants blockier numbers but maybe its bc im thinking too much of the old days. I do love how you kept the side panel straight up and down. I hate the crazy shapes most jerseys have today. Our alternate is the same way. Instead of going simple, they tried to do something fancy and made the bottom and top of the panel flair out and it looks horrible. Your thicker white lines makes for overall less yellow which is exactly how it should be.

Keep working on that logo, i like where it's headed!

this is looking awesome! Keep it up!

I'd like to see a home version of that jersey and id like to see what you'd do with the shorts and logo on it. Part of me wants blockier numbers but maybe its bc im thinking too much of the old days. I do love how you kept the side panel straight up and down. I hate the crazy shapes most jerseys have today. Our alternate is the same way. Instead of going simple, they tried to do something fancy and made the bottom and top of the panel flair out and it looks horrible. Your thicker white lines makes for overall less yellow which is exactly how it should be.

Keep working on that logo, i like where it's headed!

Dude those are exactly the problems i have with our alts! They look generic with the widening curvy stripes. They got too busy. And yes we should be red with white and yellow. Our alts are Red and yellow with some white.

And yeah i thought about block numbers but i think it would be best to modernize it a bit.

So here's where i'm at right now with the logo. What do you guys think?

Rocketslogo.png

Archived