dgnmrwrw

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From this batch, I'm going to have to echo what was previously said about the Stars color scheme: the green is just too dark. I thought it was black at first glance until I read otherwise. Lighten it up just a little bit (just enough so it reads green) and you'll have a winner on your hands.

QPR%20Sig.png

This last batch almost makes me wanna cry... It's so beautiful...

I feel like anything I'd have to say would just repeat that of what everyone else has said. I'd love to offer some C+C, but I just can't. There's just so much perfection in this series and it's not even halfway.

(Does Standing ovation)

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Man the Blue Jackets and Red Wings sets were great. The Florida logo looks like it's cross eyed though, I think that could greatly improve the look. Dallas.....hmmm I think I'm in love with their new look, so I wouldn't say it is a my favorite. Going with that direction is very different and I think the jerseys look pretty good. I'm too much of a fan of that logo. Maybe it's the 'roundel' around the star.

Thanks for all the feedback. There's clearly an issue with the Stars' color scheme. Like a said, this series has gone through several different changes, and at one time it was an exercise where I forced myself to redesign each team in only two colors (white excluded). For the Stars, I sort of blended the black and dark green, and this is a relic of that. So I'll go back and reevaluate their scheme, going with a lighter green and possibly adding the black again.

Also, I forgot to display a larger version of the Panthers' tertiary logo, the shoulder patch from the alternate sweater. It's really just the head from the primary logo, but here it is:

ValEaUC.png

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Sorry, but to me the Flames logo you did looks more like a pompadour than flames.

Nice try though, I appreciate you were trying to come up with a variation on what they do have, but this doesn't work for me.

Maybe if they were the Calgary Pompadours...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

j6jb88M.png

Tried to emphasis the blue here: colors are dark blue and steel blue, with touches of red. The primary logo is sort of an amalgam of a military patch, a C, and some cannons. No more red pants. Uniforms are pretty straight forward, with a repeating chevron striping pattern. I think that I need to go back and tweak the typeface, because the "R" in the player names is far too similar to the "A".

Secondary logo

Wordmark

MNkgFjT.png

8DNSROd.png

DLHhKFa.png

OMG! I have a huge amount of sports love for this. Great new treatment.

Archived