dgnmrwrw

I really like the Panthers, Blue Jackets and Flames logos.

Really nice uniform concepts. Great job!

I'm looking forward to the KC Scouts concept!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep coming back to check out your latest posts here, knowing it will be good stuff. That Panthers clean-up is very nice. It's exactly what that logo needs.

I had to google your inspiration for the Detroit logo, however, since I wasn't aware of any old hood ornaments. I actually saw two faces in that logo initially (the actual head and then a somewhat goofy head below it). The highlight in the neck looked like a nose and the shading for the collar bone looked like the eye. What I think is the actual pectoral rounded out the chin in the second head that I see. Maybe I'm the only one seeing this, but I can't un-see it now. Ha.

Anyway, great stuff.

2fFGJMr.png

Resurrected an old name; colors are charcoal, orange, and yellow. Pretty simple uniforms, and the alternate uni is throwback-inspired. Pretty self-explanatory here, but I have included two variations on the wordmark. I really like the version presented on a charcoal background, but I haven't yet found a way to make it work on white.

Secondary logo

Wordmark

Wordmark (dark background)

hRHyYiB.png

E9j4r6o.png

E2xH8oj.png

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

5FOXv4K.png

Again, a recycled name, and one of my all-time favorites. Navy and bright green are the colors, and I've tried to keep a liftoff/upward motion theme going on throughout the identity. Note the sublimated stars at the bottom of the home and road jersey sleeves. The alternate jersey's wordmark is an homage to old Aeros sets.

Wordmark

Secondary logo

PaCS15N.png

fPFvEKO.png

0PG30Ch.png

OjYk39G.png

And yet another recycled name! And this time, a semi-recycled logo. The primary is an adapted version of a Scouts logo I posted a few years ago. I'm still not thrilled with it, but I'd love more feedback and didn't want to hold up the entire series just because I didn't have a perfect primary logo here, because I really like a lot of the other elements in the package.

Anyway, colors are rust, navy, and yellow. The rays from the sunburst are repeated in the striping on the uniforms, and the secondary logo is a (very) stylized flying arrowhead. The tertiary logo is the arrowhead set inside a roundel.

Wordmark

Secondary logo

Tertiary logo

QmtMu4Q.png

jBRny9P.png

IxRCOT2.png

He05pqr.png

A new nickname! And gradients!! I felt the gradients could work conceptually here, thinking of murky, dark waters and an aggressive musky darting through them. The primary logo is fairly photorealisitic, which I think is a nice change and gives some balance to the league's look. The home and road uniforms also include touches of gradients, but they would be mostly hidden as they're toward the inside of the sleeves. The secondary logo is a simple monogram, with an M split down the middle in the style of the striping on the home and road uniforms.

Wordmark

Secondary logo

9rNMoUR.png

4zxiVor.png

DDPQp1N.png

Yes! This is exactly what I could see a Milwaukee NHL team wearing! Great color scheme, and the gradients even work here. The only gripe I have is that the alternate logo almost gets lost on the dark background, maybe switch out the navy for white and see if that helps.

To illwauk's previous point on a Milwaukee identity, as much as I would have loved to see an NHL Admirals concept, it doesn't work as well for Milwaukee as it would for Norfolk/Hampton Roads. You've definitely created a nice local identity for Milwaukee, and for the other new NHL markets. I also really like the sash on the Kings alternate (then again, I'm a sucker for sashed jerseys).

QPR%20Sig.png

Hamilton and Houston are pretty good... great updates on some classic brands.

Not sure Kansas City would really fly for a new club. Any Native American imagery would likely have to be tied in directly to the Scout statue in Kansas City. Otherwise, I'd just go with a KC wordmark with some Native American art themed patterns.

The Kings are awesome... love the sash sweater!

I can work with the gradient on the Muskies crest, but I'm not sure they actually work on the stripes. I'm also concerned that the colors are too close to the other fish-themed NHL team (the Sharks). Perhaps you might want to try the Milwaukee Admirals current color scheme (black, grey, light blue, and white)... that'd work well for an aquatically themed team. Love the Muskies name though!

Archived