Conrad.

NBA All-Star 2014 Unis Done Right

Decided to re-purpose Ben Barnes' uni concept (that i previously adapted to the Pels) to make some appropriate AS2014 unis:

AS2014-east-uni.png

AS2014-west-uni.png

Had to go slightly darker with the green to get it contrast with the silver, but i don't think it's too much of a departure. What ya think of these? Better?

These are beautiful. They're fun without being overdone, which is what an all-star uniform should be. I really like the throwback element – sleeveless! ;)

Not too big on the capitalization of WEST and EAST, but that's just a personal preference. Also, is the Pelican logo on the rear neckline an oversight or where the player's team logo would be?

Wow those look tremendous. These should be worn rather than the hideous ones Adidas put out.

Bravo... slow clap that ascends into a huge applause! :)

Really good job making them fun and unique to location while still keeping them realistic and not out there like the sleeved things are.

That West jersey is not what they should look like. Its what the Pels should look like. Great work, as always.

PERFECT!

Also, is the Pelican logo on the rear neckline an oversight or where the player's team logo would be?

it would be the specific player's team logo on the back neck area. i just used the Pels since they are the hosts.

Beautiful.

I'm loving everything in this design! The way the colors are handled, the beautiful trim, and the new script logos. Also, might I ask what template are you using, please?

Can I suggest to do a reverse with the West Waist Logo, so the pelican can be on the left side or the west side.

Sorry for the English (second language)

Its criminal that Adidas is paying people to come up with crap, while there are people like this making magic just because they had some free time that day. Criminal I tell ya!

Is it too late to send these in to the NBA and change the uniforms? Please NBA, take these and not those beyond abysmal sleeved monstrosities.

I try to go into every concept thread with an open mind, but i knew before i opened it that these were gonna be better than what Adidas put out, and i was right.

Bravo, sir.

These have character but aren't overwhelming. They're great.

Absolutely Fantastic. Color schemes are awesome - love keeping but improving the slight Silver trim for East, Gold trim for West.

The NBA should really take notice of these (and all your work for that matter). Purple and Red is actually a great color scheme as long as they're not muddled by touching. Makes me wish the Raptors would re-rock these colors. Same goes for the Mavs for the Royal Blue and Green you've chosen. Excellent work.