TylerG

Washington Capitals Concept

I honestly kind of like the Capitals current look but I think they still have some problems. This is my fix. C&C welcome.

Washington_Capitals_Concept_V1.png

Perfect. Their set now is way too busy. Too much piping and random fill-ins. Their 80's set was nice, but also a little too busy in different ways. This cleans it up big time. Nice job.

Very nice and clean.

I like it! It's straight forward, clean and easy on the eyes. Am alt would be nice, perhaps a fauxback weagle?

An alt with the Blue-Bronze-Black era white house logo would be a nice compliment to the set. Nice and clean, simple and effective. Great work!

Your right. You took the good part (The suttleness of their usually brash colors) of the caps look and got rid of the bad (where some the patriot similarities are.) I always liked the capitols eagle. Just remove the stars, add something else unique, and this is a great set. And I too, would like to see if they look good in blue.

Removing the stars won't make a lot of difference if you want to take them off or replace them, so go ahead.

Wonderful. They'd look very official.

This is the way they should look. Make sure the Capitals get to see this. All three uniforms are fantastic, nice job!

Looks good, its a definite upgrade over what they currently wear.