Orlando Magic logo

sportserh

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

upper left corner with the ball and hat is a winner...they all need the silver outline, though...the silver outline ties it together and gives the illusion of being a hat, otherwise it's kind of just floating objects - the M needs to be the same color as the O (court), as well...hella creative concept, though...really cool

jldesigns404eo.png

The silver outline around the M and O .just so simple but makes a huge difference. This change should reflect on the court concept too. Also try a Black and silver paint with blue as the OOB paint as well as the sides of the paint. Think Spurs court from 2years ago but with hardwood. But mess around with the paint color placement. Just a suggestion. Other than that much better

shado_logo.gif

What about tilting the hat & ball maybe 05-15 degrees?

The only reason I suggest this is because "Magic" is sort of a whimsical name to begin with, and tilting the logo slightly might help convey a little more motion, etc.

Thoughts?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Thoughts?sRePSO7.jpg

Very nice, my only advice would be to add a little depth to the brim by making the far/back part a little thinner than the front.

Good concept, good execution.

I agree with this. A minor detail to a great product. This update is much better than the original and would be much better than what Orlando has now

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Archived