NCAAA Football League *Greenland Warriors Added 2/14*

Ragone

I disagree with the idea of placing a team in Greenland (Denmark) and Yellowknife, NWT. I would've thought Toronto and Montreal for those two.

However, I do agree with the interesting concept for this league.

I know it seems a bit weird and random placing teams in these places but as a kid, it seemed quite cool and unique. Also, I love the cold weather so placing teams in these areas certainly fulfilled this. I want to keep the tradition of the league I envisioned as a young kid and make it a reality.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baltimore Jets Update #1

Okay so before I move onto releasing another team I wanted to update the Jets. The Eskimos update will come soon. But, here is the Jets update. Here is what I did

• Discarded the green helmet
  • Changed the alternate to purple
  • Gave another option for white pants

I know it was a small update but I want to improve these teams as much as I can before moving on to the next team.2usvord.png

Alaska Eskimos Update #1

Well I gave a slight update to the Eskimos. The only thing that was changed was the helmet logo from the logo with the word mark to just the Yeti head. I'm still on the fence with changing the teams name. The next team I will be doing is the Greenland Warriors. Look out for them soon.

29ekns1.png

#3 IRONWOOD CHIEFS

Buffalo, NY

I decided I was going to release the Chiefs before the Greenland Warriors. Anyways, the first team introduced into the NCAAA was the Ironwood Chiefs. The location name is the name of the street that I live on. The Chiefs was a name that my brother and I came up with when we were kids, and I have kept that same name all along. The team itself is a dominant force that always is a top of the AAC East and the entire AAC Conference. For the logo, I wanted to something similar to the Redskins primary logo used to today and the primary logo that they used in the 1970-1971 season. The colors aren't the greatest but I'm sticking to what my brother and I had installed with them back when we created this league. So, the colors are palish green, bright red, and a mixture of grey and white. Not the best, but doable. Also for the wordmark, I obviously took inspiration from the Kansas City Chiefs word mark. But, I wanted to add my own twist onto it by adding the feathers seen in the primary logo onto the word mark. I think it came out quite well. Lastly, I know the uniforms are boring but I decided to go with the design we made for them back when we created them (on one of the Madden's, I forget which one). They mostly resemble the Texans, but that's simply how we made them. The reason behind the six stars is to resemble the six "founders" of the team. Anyways, here is the team's identity. The next team will have a unique look to them, so stay tuned.

27x4938.png

2mwcgad.png

I would change the design on the pants for either the Chiefs or Jets because they are the exact same. Like this color scheme, it's unique and the logo is nice and simple, but well done.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

I would change the design on the pants for either the Chiefs or Jets because they are the exact same. Like this color scheme, it's unique and the logo is nice and simple, but well done.

Yeah I know. I'm going to change that right now.

Alright so I updated the pants to a single stripe. Overall, I think it looks a lot better and separates them from the Jets. I also plan on ditching the current uniform template after some thought. It's a nice template but it's a bit too messy to work with. So, I have decided to switch over to Inkscape which will definitely take time to getting used to. Hopefully I can get the hang of it quickly to release another team. So, if there isn't an update for a while it may be due to this.

Ironwood Chiefs Update #1

I will now be doing all of my new teams' uniforms on the Nike Hypercool template. Overall, I thought the template was nicer looking and offered a new experience with learning the ways of Inkscape. I went ahead and replicated the Ironwood Chiefs uniforms onto the template and it certainly helps out with the overall look. I also made same changes to the overall design. The changes made:

• Made a single outline of the numbers
  • White shoulders on the alternate
  • Green cuffs on the away
  • Green numbers on the alternate on soulders

346xa0y.png

• 3 weeks later...

#4 Greenland Warriors

Nuuk, Greenland

Well after a long break from the series, I am back with the Greenland Warriors. I wanted to get something out there for you guys so I just have the logos for now, the uniforms are in the process of being made. Anyways, Greenland is another one of the twelve founding fathers of the league. The reasoning behind the location for them is simply the uniqueness that I thought it would retain when I was younger. Having a team in unique locations was always pretty cool to me. Also, being a fan of playing football in the snow, I thought no other place but Greenland to have a team. The team overall has had it's successes, always giving teams a fight and managing a deep run into the playoffs. Sadly, they have yet been able to capture a championship but have the reputation for a consistent contender. Now, for the logos, I felt a Viking for the the logo would fulfill the history of the country with the settling of the Norsemen aka the Vikings. I plan on switching to illustrator for the rest of the series so teams may come out a bit slower. But, I feel for overall quality it will lead to better logos. Well anyways here are the logos.

2hqqp83.jpg

Archived