Super Bowl XLVIII

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's on a replica too. Imagine how bad that patch is gonna look on the players where there's far less space.

nfl_u_rwilts3_576.jpg

There looks to be much more space on this than the replica. I think it'll look far better on this jersey than the Broncos.

This jersey will be paired with blue pants.

Why Can't both teams wear their home jerseys

#UnpopularOpinion

Because it's not Pop Warner league, and teams can afford multiple sets of jerseys without the name of a local car dealership on the back. The Super Bowl is about the worst place ever to make the game look like amateur hour.

I like the look of the Seahawks' blue pants with the road jerseys (relatively speaking), but the navy socks ruin it. However, lime green socks would look awful, and gray socks would look just as bad and out of place as they did with the Lions' blue pants. It would have been nice if someone could have come up with a pair of white socks which featured some kind of pattern on them, but you know... too much work. Nike's time was better spent coming up with asinine color names and hashtag catchphrases to describe said uniforms.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

As a Rams fan, i dont really know who I'm rooting for. Of course i hate my division rival and i wish them no success, but i want them to win to show the dominance of the NFC West.

But i also love Peyton, and after the best statistical year by a QB, he deserves that trophy.

This should be a great match up of the NFL's best offense and best defense

And i dont want to take over the thread (just trying to spread the word), but me and some other users are trying to get a Madden 25 Connected Franchise Mode together (360)

and we need so more guys, and the Lounge thread doesnt get enough veiws. So please join if you are interested http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/96810-madden-25-online-connected-franchise-x-360/#entry2156561

Seahawks confirm white jersey, blue pants: https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/425787794808913920

Thank god they're going with the pants that have green on them. Will look pretty good.

If only they paired the blue pants with different socks. I've said it before, but pants and socks being the same color is my biggest pet peeve in all of uniform design.

Nice. Should be an aesthetically pleasing matchup no matter what the score. Best looking SB since Colts/Saints.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Have to disagree. That Seattle uniform is beyond putrid….no matter the combo they go with.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

So I suck for my opinion?

No, I just find it somewhat arbitrary, like all opinions on sports design here.

"That's ugly."

"Why?"

"Because it is."

Nothing personal, just one of those weird things that never goes anywhere that I find tiresome. The Seahawks uniforms are busy as hell and have a lot of elements that I don't personally like but it's grown on me. I think their fans like it as do the players, so I can see why they went the way they did.

Not every team in the NFL should appear traditional.

twitter

Okay. I never said all NFL teams should appear traditional. I can live with Denver, Atlanta, St. Louis and so on modernizing their looks. To me, Seattle and Jacksonville cross the line between traditional and becoming Nike's cheap whore. Lime green has no place in uniform design. Nor do two-toned glossy/matte helmets.

Again, my opinion.

newsig.jpg

And as I often do when I've been lurking and come across another unjustified opinion, I'll see to the challenge yet again.

Why does lime green have no place in sports?

And how does a uniform with region-specfic designs, with a unified theme throughout, including subtle attention to details and brand individuality, come across as being "Nike's cheap whore"?

I'll give you that they should avoid wearing navy socks with navy pants but that's more of a league wide issue than a Nike issue.

Midway.png

Okay. I never said all NFL teams should appear traditional. I can live with Denver, Atlanta, St. Louis and so on modernizing their looks. To me, Seattle and Jacksonville cross the line between traditional and becoming Nike's cheap whore. Lime green has no place in uniform design. Nor do two-toned glossy/matte helmets.

Again, my opinion.

Apologies if I put words in your mouth, wasn't my intention, and I'm in total agreement about Nike spilling their frenetic designs into the NFL; however, I actually really like the lime green. I think it's beautiful with the blue and silver and makes for a unique look. The helmet netting and weird shoulder design is what really irks me, however.

twitter

Have to disagree. That Seattle uniform is beyond putrid….no matter the combo they go with.

I absolutely love their colors but the design is a mess. I especially hate the GIANT numbers, especially Wilson's #3.

300_2533759.jpg

933377-15436422-640-360.jpg

87Redskins.png

Archived