Super Bowl XLVIII

njmeadowlanders

WIth both teams having navy helmets I think the white jersey of the Seahawks and the white pants of the Broncos make that combo actually more difficult to tell apart in a crowd.

No it doesn't. Most of the people will be able to tell the difference thanks to the bright orange jerseys

Go A's!

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I'm in "left field" here but am I the only one that thinks:

1. Orange vs Navy looks better

2. Orange vs Navy is actually easier to tell apart

WIth both teams having navy helmets I think the white jersey of the Seahawks and the white pants of the Broncos make that combo actually more difficult to tell apart in a crowd.

BlueVWhite.jpg

I think the ugliness of the Seahawks' monochrome trumps any benefit that might be gained from their wearing them.

No it doesn't. Most of the people will be able to tell the difference thanks to the bright orange jerseys

I understand people will be able to tell them apart. My point is that the all blue Seahawks look is actually a better contrast to the Broncos orange/white than the white/blue that's all. It's more of a design question where the more different the teams look, the better solution it is.

I understand people will be able to tell them apart. My point is that the all blue Seahawks look is actually a better contrast to the Broncos orange/white than the white/blue that's all. It's more of a design question where the more different the teams look, the better solution it is.

The words "all blue Seahawks look" and the word "better" do not belong in the same sentence.

On second thought, maybe just this one sentence; "It would be better if they would just burn the all blue Seahawks look"

Archived