If Football was in the Olympics(series conclusion)

JTswag187

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell is wrong with the discussions in this thread? All it is is stupid arguments over colours.

@IIfhockey, your opinion was an incorrect deception of Japan, therefore it is a null comment. It's not that your opinion doesnt count, it's that it is not going to happen, moving along.

I think they are pretty good. They all look like the country they are representing and that's really all that matters.

jeez, almost every country has blue in their country colors. Like I said make japan like nanja-y

No. I don't think the Japanese team needs to be based off of Hollywood depictions of ninjas

Exactly. The only thing that would catch is the awe of some 12 year old.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

jeez, almost every country has blue in their country colors. Like I said make japan like nanja-y

No. I don't think the Japanese team needs to be based off of Hollywood depictions of ninjas

Let's just toss on some stereotypes from all the countries all over the jerseys! Bit of bacon on the canadian one, how 'bout some teacups for the brits? I mean, really? As long as you represent your country properly and your country's residents accept it, you've done your job. Kinda gotta side with Dylan here.

Let's just toss on some stereotypes from all the countries all over the jerseys! Bit of bacon on the canadian one, how 'bout some teacups for the brits? I mean, really? As long as you represent your country properly and your country's residents accept it, you've done your job. Kinda gotta side with Dylan here.

Don't forget the McDonalds colors for 'Murica. Cause we're all a buncha fat lards anyway.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Don't forget the McDonalds colors for 'Murica. Cause we're all a buncha fat lards anyway.

KFC anyone?

KFC anyone?

Bacon for America, beavers, maple syrup, kindness, and universal health care for Canada

qjmf8gfss7kivgth30eo3f19b_zps05455a47.giiko8i2w57la790evvqfhvre2f_zpsf00d15d5.gicdxd8xpogngx4cr7dnlwdghfp_zpsc521828f.gi89551301999_zpsdc887eb0.gif?t=1392410149

Hey, we have bacon in Canada, trust me... It's a key component of my diet. :P

Canadian bacon is just glorified ham!

Please don't get me started lol. American's version of Canadian Bacon is tubed ham. The real Canadian Bacon is Peameal Bacon, it is a boneless pork loin that is coated in cornmeal.

Archived