If Football was in the Olympics(series conclusion)

JTswag187

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, we have bacon in Canada, trust me... It's a key component of my diet. :P

Canadian bacon is just glorified ham!

Please don't get me started lol. American's version of Canadian Bacon is tubed ham. The real Canadian Bacon is Peameal Bacon, it is a boneless pork loin that is coated in cornmeal.

And when its not coated in cornmeal, it goes great on burgers :P. But I like what you have here, except France and Canada. I liked the original Canada jersey way better, and something is bothering me about France but I cannot place my finger on it.

:wub:(dance):boogie:(bow):jawdrop::censored:(sleepz):puke::woot::sleeping::hockeysmiley::therock::oops:

I think I like smilies too much!

It's a funny one, that one. It's a really nice kit, looks really good. But it doesn't scream "Japan" when you look at it. As a matter of fact, with that logo and colour shade, from far away it looks like Cambodia. ^_^

kh.gif

bef9f409-173d-42e4-83c3-0dfb0596cf6e_zps56f6504c-a533-4b0a-a54f-0a17bc034a3c_zps

When I think of Japan, I think of their flag. I don't know if I would make the uniforms red and white. That's what I'd like to see, along with every other national uniform matching the flag colours. I know people will disagree, but I just don't like seeing Canada and Japan in blue, Netherlands in orange, or Germany in gold.

Maybe cherry blossoms will work for Japan. Tokyo Olympics, Japan Rugby Football Union, Japan National Tourism Organization and the national team logos. For me the imperial seal is a little too nationalistic:

japan-olympics2020-logo.jpg500px-Logo_JRFU.svg.pngjapan-logo-og.pngfull_jpn_logo.jpg

6f464e55-6abd-4e92-8ed3-55294054cd9a_zps4cb745f0-396d-406b-aa2d-41a0409c5d7a_zps21dbccf3-aad2-4b7e-8950-645ef30f9d11_zps

On Brazil, I love the helmet, but the striping leaves a lot to be desired, symmetric, straight stripes are very uncommon and don't really look that good on a lot of these. And as Joe said above me, you need to size down the numbers a tad, then you'll have a champion.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

It'd be nice to see you try something different for Japan, like these colors, including black or a very, very dark navy (you should see the wave of black coats during winters here, everyone owns one). They've always been loved in Japan and even appear on every level of sports teams too. Many Japanese would welcome new colors to represent their national teams because of the dark past the flag is so often associated with:

adh2842.gif?_ex=330x330

n2_3.jpg

kawaguchiko.jpg

6f464e55-6abd-4e92-8ed3-55294054cd9a_zps4cb745f0-396d-406b-aa2d-41a0409c5d7a_zps21dbccf3-aad2-4b7e-8950-645ef30f9d11_zps

Japan and Argentina updates are coming soon, for now here's BRASIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I had too..)

The color balance feels off on the clash set but I'm not sure what needs to be changed.

12880762314_333af32d06_o.png

C'mon, Brazil concept commented by a brazilian:

1- I think you need one more helmet to match the all-blue set. White, blue or yellow.

2- Alternate white pants to blue jersey would look gorgeous.

3- The National Seal of Brazil is a downgrade, because this is used only in official documents of state. You must try something with the national coat of arms, or preferably with the stars.

Japan and Argentina updates are coming soon, for now here's BRASIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I had too..)

The color balance feels off on the clash set but I'm not sure what needs to be changed.

12880762314_333af32d06_o.png

Brazil concept commented by another brazilian :

1- I think you need one more helmet to match the all-blue set. White, blue or yellow. ( Please, not Yellow !! Blue would look fantastic.. )

2- Alternate white pants to blue jersey would look gorgeous. ( yes, it would, if the shoulders were white... And please add white socks too.. )

3- The National Seal of Brazil is a downgrade, because this is used only in official documents of state. You must try something with the national coat of arms, or preferably with the stars. ( I'd go with the stars, on a blue helmet with a white facemask )...

KbC0Lt6.png

Okay I'm back after my little hiatus, sorry about that. I'm working on about 8 concepts right now so I end up getting nothing done. Anyways lets start with Argentina.

Argentina: all I did was add stripes to the other side

13000046314_2acfd94f02_o.png

Brazil:

• added a new white helmet
  • new helmet design
  • new white pants
  • tweaked number font
  • added coat of arms

12999532675_4c0e7bc0a2_o.png

Japan:

• replaced imperial seal with a cherry blossom
  • made 2 color scheme options(make sure to vote in the poll.)

12936108264_23ff3e6de8_o.png

12935892785_5775cf62a0_o.png

also the voting between Italy and Sweden is still open, first team to 25 will get a spot.

The Argentina and Brazil uniforms look a whole lot better. The poll says I already voted in it but Japan absolutely needs to be blue and red. Pink and Light Blue will make Japan look like sissies on the field

That Cherry Blossom inspired kit is freaking amazing!!!

The Argentina and Brazil uniforms look a whole lot better. The poll says I already voted in it but Japan absolutely needs to be blue and red. Pink and Light Blue will make Japan look like sissies on the field

and dont listen to this guy haha! Stade Francais (a Rugby Team in Paris) wears Pink and Blue kits all the time and they definitely aren't "sissies"!

Archived