If Football was in the Olympics(series conclusion)

JTswag187

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not crazy about the blue unis for spain. Would be cool if you made a red helmet wwith a yellow stripe down the middle.

They use blue for all there sports teams, no reason to change that.

What's the inspiration for the light blue designs?

current soccer clash uni and Spanish tile pattern, plus I wanted to have fun with a country with festive history and unique colors.

How do you update your topic title to show what you have added?

go to the first post, click edit, then use full editor and then you can change it.

Got the Scoreboard done, Brackets and Sweden are next. FYI Flags will be adapted to fit the scoreboard and bracket better

13342214704_029bd787ba_o.png

I like the scoreboard, just feel like if I was in the stadium I'd have to search for all the info (same as if it was on the tv). Plus, how would the white down and distance look on the light blue? Will it change to black? Black outline?

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I'd say do as many countries as you can/want. Even for Poland. Minor tweaks are easy, so hust post that to give you some breathing space for another concept to keep people interested. Also, I don't remember you doing New Zealand, South Africa, Egypt or UAE, those would be interesting. Just thinking of some Rugby based countries that could realisticaly play football

I'd say do as many countries as you can/want. Even for Poland. Minor tweaks are easy, so hust post that to give you some breathing space for another concept to keep people interested. Also, I don't remember you doing New Zealand, South Africa, Egypt or UAE, those would be interesting. Just thinking of some Rugby based countries that could realisticaly play football

By the way, keep the light blue. I knew right away what it was. Plus its an Alt jersey anyway, it would rarely see any use. Also, whoever said completely remove blue doesn't realize how important blue is for Spanish sports.

Australia:

I might have overdone the A and the Stars....

12664718835_27ea14457f_o.png

The stars are great, but 1: you copied the word mark from Australia's WBC units, and 2: the A is (no offense) so ugly

Japan and Argentina updates are coming soon, for now here's BRASIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I had too..)

The color balance feels off on the clash set but I'm not sure what needs to be changed.

12880762314_333af32d06_o.png

MORE SAMBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, it seems you under did Brazil, go wild, Man!

So I have decided to go with Italy since Sweden already has pretty good unis. I've got 3 updates for you guys as well. Also if you've ever seen Poland's football team they already look pretty perfect, so if I were to redesign them it would be very minor tweaks. The poll feature on this thread is broken, so if you guys want to see someone else instead then just tell me who. Anyways let's get into the concepts

Italy:

13154144284_45e4cef8ea_o.png

Hello, I'm Italian and you say that the logo of the republic is only used in official documents. No team uses it. You could put the Italian flag in the helmet or I of Italy. Also, the color gold has never been used Italian national teams of any sport.

Thanks for all the feedback, it's very helpful. updates, Sweden and Denmark are coming soon. For now here's the bracket

13413523744_2ee43fd51d_b.jpg

white numbers for seeding obviously wasn't the best of ideas, if you need a better look click on the image

Thanks for all the feedback, it's very helpful. updates, Sweden and Denmark are coming soon. For now here's the bracket

13413523744_2ee43fd51d_b.jpg

white numbers for seeding obviously wasn't the best of ideas, if you need a better look click on the image

I never got this... why isn't the winners of the plug-in games seeded last?

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

Archived