If Football was in the Olympics(series conclusion)

JTswag187

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flag colours. Flag colours for every country.

I disagree. A good number of nations have long traditions of using colours not featured on their flags on uniforms for international competition. Japan among them.

Ok so before I release Japan, quick question. which color scheme should be used: flag colors, soccer colors, or baseball colors

Soccer colours of blue for Japan. The red and white helmet Kaz suggested for the helmet and logo would indeed look good. Also yes as DScruggy729 said be sure to make Italy blue/white as well as orange for The Netherlands once you get to them.

Me love you long time fo' make China jersey. They looooook sooooo gooood big boy. Suckahsumboodee.

How is the mark of the Rising Sun not on Japan's uni? Instantly recognised and makes for a great primary or secondary logo.

Griffinmarlins=Private Joker lol

Me love you long time fo' make China jersey. They looooook sooooo gooood big boy. Suckahsumboodee.

How is the mark of the Rising Sun not on Japan's uni? Instantly recognised and makes for a great primary or secondary logo.

Griffinmarlins=Private Joker lol

some people kinda see the rising sun similar to how most people see the swastika, a sign of a former government that no longer has any place in that country as it stands today

I guess I need to clarify....the flag I was talking about is the Japanese flag, not the former Japanese Military flag which is literally the Rising Sun flag. The Japanese flag is the full circle on a white field. The Rising Sun flag should be pretty self explanitory.

I know it's your series, and you're doing a fantatic job, but just a thought prior to posting Japan. I think it would be cool to have the rising sun from this flag on the helmets. The center of the sun being directly in the middle of the front of the helmet, with the sun's rays coming out across the helmet. I think it would be a pretty cool concept

.buy_japan_rising_sun_flag-01-01.gif

One thing that I've been thinking on this series is that other nations might have two different color schemes forthe home and away sets. American teams use color v s white, but why not color vs color?

Kind of like soccer kits with a "clash" set?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

One thing that I've been thinking on this series is that other nations might have two different color schemes forthe home and away sets. American teams use color v s white, but why not color vs color?

Kind of like soccer kits with a "clash" set?

color v. color is allowed, look at France

Mexico's helmet logo looks like something leading the Chinese New Year's parade or something. I don't think "Mexico" when I see that. Did you create it or is it something Mexico actually uses?

Something also seems wrong about France, though I'm not sure what it is. I think it's one of these things:

1. The lack of any yellow on the sets besides the logo. There needs to be more on the Pants/Jerseys.

2. Piggybacking off of that, eliminate the second blue. Just go with the blue on the flag, and make a gold set for the second.

3. The number font seems off about it too. I'm not sure what it is, but it seems more medieval rather than French. Maybe Oregon State's font would help (then again, it might just be b/c I really like that font :P )

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

The dragon's head is spot on Aztecan. How anyone is getting Chinese is beyond me. Mexico: done.

Japan: done.

France: I think you can get away with the absence of gold elsewhere on the unis. France: done.

Sorry, JT....been working on my first concept and they're hand drawn so it's taking some time.

Archived