If Football was in the Olympics(series conclusion)

JTswag187

France looks nice, but I have one problem. A clash jersey is so that you can tell the difference between the two teams playing. If a team playing against France is a dark blue, they won't have a jersey to play in because both jerseys are dark blue. Maybe you could make the clash jersey white or red. Other than that though, this series is fantastic!

well France is kind of the Dallas Cowboys of the teams, no matter what they're wearing blue(Cowboys always wear white). So lets saying they're playing a team with it's primary as blue, then that team will wear there clash.

Netherlands:

Went with a seahawks-esque chest striping. Kept the pants blank to avoid overcrowding. And technically I didn't use a Federation logo(Netherlands soccer team) I took the wordmark off and tweaked the lion.(I know it's a loophole)

12419847674_57d21bd0dd_o.png

Also does anyone think Japan needs an update? I didn't get much feedback on that one.

12239888794_ce0301a97d_o.png

For the Netherlands, you should change the blue to black. Also I dont really like the gradients or the helmet design templates. Japan looks finished

Go Blue

Go Tigers

Go Lions

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about the Netherlands set... That's the dutch football logo- Don't see why it would be on the olympic uniforms.. Also, they use a darker shade of blue and black rather than the royal blue on the flag!

That's my 2 cents, really cool series otherwise.

xOwzChW.jpg

Russia and The Netherlands updates are in progress, however Argentina's finished.

Usually I don't give descriptions but it seemed needed here.

Argentina:

12487267203_4ec09a3880_o.png

Our First Asymmetrical Team!!!! The thick part of the stripe is from the flag and there soccer team, the two outlining stripes represent the stripes of the basketball team. The reason for Asymmetry is also a tribute to the Basketball team. Also you may notice that the striping is very similar to there soccer teams clash set.

Blue seriously should not be a part of the Dutch uniform. Nearly all their national sports teams use the orange and black combo.

Soccer - http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/8214/slide_8214_109455_huge.jpg

Baseball - http://l.yimg.com/iu/api/res/1.2/L5re8UCOQac83atAkxxdBw--/YXBwaWQ9eXZpZGVvO2NoPTIwMDI7Y3I9MTtjdz0xMzAxO2R4PTg1MDtkeT0xO2ZpPXVsY3JvcDtoPTEwMDA7cT03MDt3PTY1MA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/gettyimages.com/japan-v-netherlands-world-baseball-20130312-052643-244.jpg

Blue should not be on the uni just because its on their flag. You should follow what nearly all of their other national teams do - Orange and Black

Go Blue

Go Tigers

Go Lions

Archived