The Stadium Series as seen by IceBorn

McElroy19

And we're back! Today with the Islanders. Like The Oilers the Islanders have never had an Orange jersey and Lets face it the Fisherman Jersey is everyones guilty pleasure so I tried to mix those ideas together to come up with this....

adS9x4X.jpg\

What do you guys think?

Love this!!! I would add a thicker orange line (separating the blue and white). Also, maybe make the wave a bit less...curvy? Very nice!

Jack Gambro Goal Line Design

And we're back! Today with the Islanders. Like The Oilers the Islanders have never had an Orange jersey and Lets face it the Fisherman Jersey is everyones guilty pleasure so I tried to mix those ideas together to come up with this....

adS9x4X.jpg\

What do you guys think?

could you try a blue version?

Howdy Gang we're back with The Last of the NY Jerseys, with the Would be Home Rangers! I tried to take the Lady Liberty Jersey and Mix it with The current away jersey. I really like this one; let me know what you think!

qSptZCj.jpg

And Here is an update to the Islanders based on what you guys said! I think it's better but still not perfect.

KpdXhs7.jpg

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms
✨✨Let’s work together!! ✨✨

Howdy Gang we're back with The Last of the NY Jerseys, with the Would be Home Rangers! I tried to take the Lady Liberty Jersey and Mix it with The current away jersey. I really like this one; let me know what you think!

qSptZCj.jpg

And Here is an update to the Islanders based on what you guys said! I think it's better but still not perfect.

KpdXhs7.jpg

WOW!! both are flawless!!!!!

All right Guys I'm back with the final installment of this series! Before I finish just wanted to say a quick thanks for all the feedback and comments!

So For the Final Game at soldier field I have a black hawks jersey that Combines three eras of Hawks uniforms, Their current and long lasting Home unifrom, the origonal Black alt and the 20's Black and White stripe jerseys.

EvxOQQK.jpg

And for the penguins I combined the Stadium series jersey they were given and the Robo penguin 2000's jersey.

ye7if9F.jpg

Let me know what you guys think and what changes should be made!

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms
✨✨Let’s work together!! ✨✨

All right Guys I'm back with the final installment of this series! Before I finish just wanted to say a quick thanks for all the feedback and comments!

So For the Final Game at soldier field I have a black hawks jersey that Combines three eras of Hawks uniforms, Their current and long lasting Home unifrom, the origonal Black alt and the 20's Black and White stripe jerseys.

EvxOQQK.jpg

And for the penguins I combined the Stadium series jersey they were given and the Robo penguin 2000's jersey.

ye7if9F.jpg

EvxOQQK.jpg

ye7if9F.jpg

WOW!! these are jaw dropping! seriously LOVE both! add an eye to the blackhawks logo and this set is perfect! 9.9/10

EDIT: blackhawks: i would love to see the current shoulder patch edited to match the new logo! (could the braid be extended?)

also, maybe the rangers could use a shoulder patch as well!

Archived