BrassBash 3

Brass

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well,here's my first ever Brass Bash entry.I'm actually including 2 here,but I'm only entering the first one.It's a shame I dont make jerseys anymore and that I gave up on getting licensed,I think I could do a whole line of these and they may even have a market.I call it my "Nicknames of the Game" series,with of course the greatest of the game featured here.My idea would be to do to new alternate or just "different" logos of all the teams featuring a classic player with his nickname in place of the name on the back.I also thought the "hankercheif" style jacquard pattern would go over well for that "Street" appeal,since it's the same pattern as a do-rag,and just do them in team colors.Well,theres some stiff competition here already so I just hope mine have some fight in them.Kuddos to anyone who knows what the second jersey is.I am not entering it because the logo is from Drake University and all I did was re-color it,not come up with it myself.As always.....enjoy!!

Kings_Urban_Wear.jpg

Bruins_Urban_Wear.jpg

98Falcons.png

Aussie, you can't post your image because it's a .bmp, which is a comparatively large file type. Most images here are .gif, .jpg, or .png, which load faster. :grin:

Robbman's jerseys represent the greatest forward and the greatest defenceman to ever play hockey.

The first is Wayne Gretzky of the L.A. Kings, the second is Bobby Orr of the Boston Bruins.

Robbman's jerseys represent the greatest forward and the greatest defenceman to ever play hockey.

The first is Wayne Gretzky of the L.A. Kings, the second is Bobby Orr of the Boston Bruins.

Excellent job Gordie!

98Falcons.png

Thanks Robbman, but come on! We are talking about the best players to ever strap on the blades! :D

I too find it hard to believe Gretzky is not "Universal", but then again, I couldn't tell you the names of the Best Cricketeer and Aussi Rules Football player ever...

:therock:

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Thanks Robbman, but come on! We are talking about the best players to ever strap on the blades!  :D

I too find it hard to believe Gretzky is not "Universal", but then again, I couldn't tell you the names of the Best Cricketeer and Aussi Rules Football player ever...

:therock:

I don't mean to suggest that Aussie should have known, just that I don't deserve much credit for figuring out whose jerseys they were. :grin:

I hope you guys dont think I was trying to insult anyone's intellegence with "The

Great One" jersey?I knew you would ALL know that one,especially with Hockey being the pre-dominant sport on the boards.I was referring to the Orr jersey since

I did'nt know if the Bruin/Bear would really stand out and I didnt know if the younger guys here would recognize the #4 on the jersey.I apologize if anyone thinks I was insulting anyone here.

98Falcons.png

I hope you guys dont think I was trying to insult anyone's intellegence with "The

Great One" jersey?I knew you would ALL know that one,especially with Hockey being the pre-dominant sport on the boards.I was referring to the Orr jersey since

I did'nt know if the Bruin/Bear would really stand out and I didnt know if the younger guys here would recognize the #4 on the jersey.I apologize if anyone thinks I was insulting anyone here.

No worries, Robbman.

Black & Gold + Bear + #4 = Bobby Orr.

I didn't think you were insulting anyone. I think you had a good idea about making jerseys featuring the greatest players in the game for the very reason that they are that easily recognized.

Aussie probably doesn't know as much about hockey, so I was just letting him know who your jerseys honoured.

Sorry for any confusion I caused. B)

bein an urban brah my damn self, i'm bouta drop a hot one on all yall, ya herrd? thow it in reverse, playa B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I have an entry! dont close this before sending me a PM or IM harrassing me about it!!!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!

I've designed a better CALGARY FLAMES jersey

I will edit the post @ the top of page 3 to include it....hopefully i can get the image onto the post instead of having to link it...

It'll be up at in about 3 or 4 hours - 2pm Friday Arvo'....or in the us about 4pm Thursday???just guessing

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Apologies to clannhoran for also submitting a Hawks concept. You can't get more urban than battery on a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest with violence and disorderly conduct.

urban_commish_chicago.jpg

So fly your guy friends'll be respectin' you - so soft your girl friends'll be sweatin' you. How's that for a sales pitch?

Apologies to clannhoran for also submitting a Hawks concept. You can't get more urban than battery on a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest with violence and disorderly conduct.

urban_commish_chicago.jpg

So fly your guy friends'll be respectin' you - so soft your girl friends'll be sweatin' you. How's that for a sales pitch?

10 to 1 Aussie won't know who the Bad One is...

Classic!!! Is he still allowed south of the border? or does he have to crash at your place when his team goes home? Or was it the other way around?

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Other way around -- I don't think he'll be visiting his house in the Russell Woods neighbourhood (Windsor, Ontario) for some time as he decided to spend his first complete day as a Cabana Boy in Delray Beach searching for drugs and trying to pick fights. "Hey Bobby, get me another drink with an umbrella in it."

Johnny Knoxville should have consulted Probert on how to handle the taser guns, nerve locks and arm bars -- talk about adrenaline!

Archived