2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series

rvrdgsfn

I wonder if Roush could lose both guys now?

http://www.frontstretch.com/ahenderson/45330/

Sources claim the driver's plans lie elsewhere for 2015, that he is actively seeking other employment and that the feeling is mutual. One link in particular, direct to the Roush organization who wished to remain anonymous said he's been told the future for Biffle involves "anything but" RFR, the only NASCAR team he's really driven for.

Rumors have said that Biffle could go to Penske, JGR or even Ganassi... I still say Edwards is gone though. I think Either one is going to JGR.

Roush's going to need to make a splash during the Silly Season, because let's face it; Stenhouse Jr. and Bayne aren't going to carry the team by themselves.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel roush has just gone down hill ever since mark Martin left, and it's just gotten worse when Kenseth left, and now they are losing the other two major faces of their organization i feel they just arent the same team anymore and will need drastic changes to get back into top form

I feel roush has just gone down hill ever since mark Martin left, and it's just gotten worse when Kenseth left, and now they are losing the other two major faces of their organization i feel they just arent the same team anymore and will need drastic changes to get back into top form

It's crazy how in a 5 year span they were a premiere 5 car team with 3 superstar Chase drivers, and now they are only a decent team with Edwards as their bright spot. Biffle is only getting older and Stenhouse is too young to be judged.

anim_040d06ba-0611-bac4-cd7b-50fc54ad382 

With this week being the last FOX race of the season, we're heading for TNT's last hurrah of NASCAR- with the new contract looming next year.

I feel like TNT has gotten steadily worse and worse since 2006- AKA when they had a different set of scheduled races.

They used to be really good. Compare their coverage of the Michigan races then and now:

Really, what hurt them was a combination of things- the sad death of Benny Parsons and getting stuck with less-appealing races. They went from the Saturday Bristol race/Charlotte/Richmond fall races to freaking Kentucky

Really, what hurt them was a combination of things- the sad death of Benny Parsons and getting stuck with less-appealing races. They went from the Saturday Bristol race/Charlotte/Richmond fall races to freaking Kentucky

Really, I think the death of BP was the death nail in TNT's coffin. They simply never were able to replace BP's enthusiasm and the fan affection he had.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Boy, some race today huh? Funny thing is, we're not even half way! Game of cat and mouse between Kyle + Clint under caution, Dover's "big one" takes out most of Roush, and now we're under our 2nd red flag of the day, this time because a piece of concrete broke off of the track. Aquafina and Quick-crete to the rescue!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Boy, some race today huh? Funny thing is, we're not even half way! Game of cat and mouse between Kyle + Clint under caution, Dover's "big one" takes out most of Roush, and now we're under our 2nd red flag of the day, this time because a piece of concrete broke off of the track. Aquafina and Quick-crete to the rescue!

The Concrete Canyon is apparently so bored of taking out drivers it decided to do some damage to itself. Where's MacGvyer when you need him? He could've created his own cement with tree sap and mouthwash. (Or something).

Still, track delays suck, no matter where they are or what caused it.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Jimmie again. Sigh.

If someone's running up next to him, just run him into the wall.

This guy was a lot more interesting before he won all the damn time. HE'S THE WORST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO NASCAR

Results from Dover:

1. Johnson

2. Keselowski

3. Kenseth

4. Bowyer

5. Hamlin

6. Truex Jr.

7. Stewart

8. Logano

9. Earnhardt Jr.

10. Menard

Well, this is one of Jimmie's better tracks, so this came to no surprise. We have our 3rd driver locked in the chase. On to Pocono.

baltimoreravens.png

I'm not sure I see your point. As I mentioned sometime earlier in this thread, I like that the cars today look a lot like the cars they're actually based off. Also, as far as schemes go, there's still a lot that stand out...

99subway-pir1-pirfb.jpg

24-martinsville.jpg

10godaddy-peeker-gd-fb.jpg

Hell, the UPS car looks better too...

99ups-diecast.jpg

IUe6Hvh.png

Jimmie at Dover is starting to give me vibes of D.W. at Bristol in the 80s or Gordon on road courses in the late 90s.

You're just not going to beat Jimmie at Dover. You have to have Jimmie beat himself (like he did on last year's restart at Spring Dover).

The man simply makes the Concrete Canyon his personal playground and the Concrete Monster nothing more then a bulky plaything.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

I have never understood why NASCAR decided to make Homestead the finale of the season.

I mean, it's not a great track and doesn't have a decent enough history. I thought Atlanta was perfectly fine as the finale.

Perosnally, this is just my opinion- but I'd make Talladega the season finale.

NASCAR kicks off at its most famous track. Why not conclude at maybe its next most famous?

I have never understood why NASCAR decided to make Homestead the finale of the season.

I mean, it's not a great track and doesn't have a decent enough history. I thought Atlanta was perfectly fine as the finale.

NASCAR kicks off at its most famous track. Why not conclude at maybe its next most famous?

Homestead actually puts on pretty good racing. But no, the finale should not be at Talledega or Vegas as some have speculated. It should be at Darlington (one of the toughest tracks) or Charlotte for the 600. Yes that's right, make the last race of the year, the longest and see who can get it done in a marathon.

Darlington in the Fall: if the Ferko lawsuit fell through, I think a Southern 500 in November could have worked. The 2004 race I thought was pretty good.

If it falls through, I think that would have probably ended up happening. I think that would have worked out.

Homestead actually puts on pretty good racing. But no, the finale should not be at Talledega or Vegas as some have speculated. It should be at Darlington (one of the toughest tracks) or Charlotte for the 600. Yes that's right, make the last race of the year, the longest and see who can get it done in a marathon.

You dont take the 600 away from Memorial Day weekend, that race has been on that weekend forever and is tradition

Results from Pocono:

1. Earnhardt Jr.

2. Keselowski

3. Kurt Busch

4. Hamlin

5. Larson

6. Johnson

7. Newman

8. Gordon

9. Truex Jr.

10. McMurray

Little E is now locked in the chase. Onto Michigan next week.

baltimoreravens.png

Archived