2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series

rvrdgsfn

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My good friend said Dillon was gonna get pole before he went. RCR was pretty fast all weekend. Even the 33 was in the top 10 at one point.

Yeah for a while, Brian Scott was riding shotgun to Junior on the front row until The Biff knocked Junior off the pole, and thus knocked Scott out of the front row.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

I was satisfied with the races.

My only gear grinder was after the race on ESPN. The anchor seriously asked this question:

'how do you run out of gas on the last lap?

*facepalm*

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I was satisfied with the races.

My only gear grinder was after the race on ESPN. The anchor seriously asked this question:

'how do you run out of gas on the last lap?

*facepalm*

When teamwork tries to have exact pitstops and fuel loads, that is a legitimate question.

I think it's a legitimate question given the circumstances.

Also, I loved that Kevin Harvick was in the studio when he learned of his failed inspection. "Well that's not good."

Never been a huge fan of his but my wife is so I'm starting to like him some.

IUe6Hvh.png

Also, I loved that Kevin Harvick was in the studio when he learned of his failed inspection. "Well that's not good."

I definitely think "how do you run out of gas" after pitting with 23 laps to go in a 60 lap race is more than a valid question. I understand the "less fuel = lighter car = more speed" strategy, and I know you want to milk any little bit of horsepower you can get, but I think you'd play it a little safe and not try to cut a corner there.

:lol: I liked Harvick's reaction too. He'll start 38th now, but it's not like that really matters much at Daytona.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I definitely think "how do you run out of gas" after pitting with 23 laps to go in a 60 lap race is more than a valid question. I understand the "less fuel = lighter car = more speed" strategy, and I know you want to milk any little bit of horsepower you can get, but I think you'd play it a little safe and not try to cut a corner there.

:lol: I liked Harvick's reaction too. He'll start 38th now, but it's not like that really matters much at Daytona.

Harvick doesn't typically qualify particularly well and pretty commonly runs in the middle or towards the back of the pack only to suddenly show up in the top 5 towards the end of a race seemingly every week anyways so not only does it not really matter at Daytona, but it wouldn't really phase Harvick at any track.

Also, the truck series race was awesome tonight. I don't usually watch the truck series but with the start of the cup season coming up I've been wanting to watch whatever racing I can. Very close finish!

IUe6Hvh.png

I think we're getting some rain tomorrow, boys. It says late afternoon and early evening for the greatest risk of severe storms and downpours.

If they're smart they'll bump the start time and not worry about all the stupid, unnecessary pre race crap.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Gonna be another night time finish for the 500. It's funny they didn't have these weather issues during the old start date.... hmm.

If they even get it in today. We may be watching this tomorrow afternoon.

They just ended the tornado and severe thunderstorm warning so that's definitely a good thing. I think they'll be back by 6et

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Glad I didn't get 500 tickets and opted to go to the Unlimited instead. Hopefully they can get back to racing tonight and get the whole race in but I'm not all that optimistic -- it was initially said to be just a short shower when it first started raining, after all.

IUe6Hvh.png

Gonna be another night time finish for the 500. It's funny they didn't have these weather issues during the old start date.... hmm.

I don't think we'll see any extra delay like 2012 with Juan Pablo Montoya, so we should see the end of the race, barring any rain past the halfway point.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

This... I... I don't even know what to say, So I'll let Jesus explain it for me (Credit to Everything NASCAR Reborn for the screenshot):

1958528_714752598544928_456630635_n.jpg

c468f_ORIG-JesusFacepalm.jpg

It was removed shortly after it was posted. I'm guessing Fox News will have a job opening soon...

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived