NBA Courts Tweaked by TheRealPepman

TheRealPepman

LOVE Fiesta color Spurs. I like the second one best if both keys were teal.

Xcn8tmW.jpg

The second one was meant to be synchronized with one another, I mean the keys should have a similar color to the rectangles placed before and after them. If I pull off the second court with both teal keys, it won't make sense. With that said, I decided to pull that off on the first one.

I could do the exact one if you like. As much as I have my own rules with tweaking, I'd love to do your interpretations as well, the same way I do with everyone else.

Modernized late 90s Rockets look?

ygI7Z9G.jpg
Here's something modernized. No need for the loud center court logo and the red inner lines. The stars in the baseline alone are modern enough.

Iverson era in traditional sixers colors?

5VaQoNh.jpg

Added silver to make it look better. Red and blue simply won't work on that logo, so it needs another color to complement them.

Could you make the staples center logo purple

5O1XtTA.jpg

Edited by PepMan33Conde

Wow! LOVE the Spurs and Sixers in those colors! The Nba needs those to happen. The league is so dull and boring right now as far as overal brands look. Spurs could have fresh start after DROB, Duncan era is officially over.

Love the Rockets sidelines, but maybe the logo with the shark faced rocket is too retro to really look modern.

How about doing it in colors from this awesome cap i love

70164252_black_new_era_houston_rockets_s

Wow! LOVE the Spurs and Sixers in those colors! The Nba needs those to happen. The league is so dull and boring right now as far as overal brands look. Spurs could have fresh start after DROB, Duncan era is officially over.

Love the Rockets sidelines, but maybe the logo with the shark faced rocket is too retro to really look modern.

How about doing it in colors from this awesome cap i love

70164252_black_new_era_houston_rockets_s

7Z8cmjx.jpg

I dig it, thank you sir! You see the new Hornets court?

Pretty decent. 7.5/10

Spurs courts!

Iceman era with modern twist

8BVYQ2l.jpg

The 90s

gWEgk7J.jpg

dU0vi42.jpg

I don't know about you, but what do you think of this court that was inspired by the KG-era Twolves? #experiement

BZHHVrv.jpg

Plus legit MECCA-inspired court for the Bucks

hxKDTqs.jpg

Edited by PepMan33Conde

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, uh, I'm a new member on here. I don't know if you're still doing these (which look amazing, by the way), but if you are, can you do one with the Bulls court, but have the Bulls logo with the "Windy City" smoke coming out of its nose be at mid-court. Oh, and the baselines remain black with current font and the areas between the FT line and Baseline are black as well.

• 1 month later...

For the Brooklyn nets, can you put the b shield logo for center court

nets3_zps3a1b8bf4.jpg

Grey baselines and sidelines, blue keys with white marks and white three point lines. Blue letters with white outlines. For the logo, make the circle blue with grey letters and white outlines; make the basketball grey with blue lines, and the B blue with white outlining.

• 2 months later...

How about making courts similar to the new Pelicans court

Will work on that, dunno when I will put 'em all. Stay tuned.

the areas between the FT line and Baseline are black as well.

What do you mean by that?

nets3_zps3a1b8bf4.jpg

Grey baselines and sidelines, blue keys with white marks and white three point lines. Blue letters with white outlines. For the logo, make the circle blue with grey letters and white outlines; make the basketball grey with blue lines, and the B blue with white outlining.

I did everything you requested, except the B in the middle with the white outlining doesn't seem to work. It's pretty inconsistent to me.

A6N9Uou.jpg

Sorry for late post! I apologize, I've been too busy with school as usual.

Edited by PepMan33Conde

nets3_zps3a1b8bf4.jpg

I did everything you requested, except the B in the middle with the white outlining doesn't seem to work. It's pretty inconsistent to me.

A6N9Uou.jpg

Now that I see a finished design, it makes sense about the B in the center not being outlined in white. This is awesome, and what they should have instead of their current design.

• Like 1

nets3_zps3a1b8bf4.jpg

A6N9Uou.jpg

How about a grey circle with blue letters and white outlining; and a white basketball with blue lines, and a blue B with white outlining?

nets3_zps3a1b8bf4.jpg

A6N9Uou.jpg

How about a grey circle with blue letters and white outlining; and a white basketball with blue lines, and a blue B with white outlining?

UixoRzN.jpg