NBA Courts Tweaked by TheRealPepman

TheRealPepman

The pac is back one.

Oh,and can you make a Celtics one with all of the championship banners on the sides of the court and the retired numbers on the baseline.

With regards to the sides of the court, do you mean the sideline where respective team benches are the VIP people seats are placed?

And for the Hawks,

gDrHUzS.jpg

Any d-league teams on the docket

You know what I would love to do that. The NBDL courts are a huge pet peeve of mine. Don't expect me to finish them in a week, I have a final to work on, but I will be doing them, soon.

• Like 1

The pac is back one.

Oh,and can you make a Celtics one with all of the championship banners on the sides of the court and the retired numbers on the baseline.

With regards to the sides of the court, do you mean the sideline where respective team benches are the VIP people seats are placed?

And for the Hawks,

gDrHUzS.jpg

Any d-league teams on the docket

You know what I would love to do that. The NBDL courts are a huge pet peeve of mine. Don't expect me to finish them in a week, I have a final to work on, but I will be doing them, soon.

I expect you to take as much time as you see fit ;) perfection is never rushed

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Could You Do The 2014-2015 Bucks Court With The 2015-2016 Bucks Logos

2nd!!

BUCKS

jeLOD5d.jpg

BONUS: RAPTORS (Attempt #1

Could you remove the #SeeTheFuture and the advertisment

MILWAUKEE on both baselines

Make everything white on this court cream

Could you also make an inverse of this court

BMO Harris Bradley Center Green

could you also size the images like when you first did them

Could You Do The 2014-2015 Bucks Court With The 2015-2016 Bucks Logos

2nd!!

BUCKS

jeLOD5d.jpg

BONUS: RAPTORS (Attempt #1

Could you remove the #SeeTheFuture and the advertisment

MILWAUKEE on both baselines

Make everything white on this court cream

Could you also make an inverse of this court

BMO Harris Bradley Center Green

could you also size the images like when you first did them

4l98CSz.jpg

xwFlDs6.jpg

These are awesome! Either one of those last 2 would be some of my fave floors in the league.

I remember you did an all white Houston Rockets floor which i absolutely loved and i am wondering if you can take that same all white floor with red logo and try and implement the shoulder or shorts loops on the Rockets uniforms inside the painted area. Anything you do is better than the plain and boring current Rockets floor!

Another idea is to use the 2 tone floor to show smoke of the Rocket at center court lifting off. So much like the late 90s except modernized with only a different tone floor like Cleveland used to show their skyline.

Man, can't believe someone "stole" my stuff and created a Reddit account and claim it as if it were his. SMH.

http://www.reddit.com/user/pepman33

I mean I'm glad I got more feedbacks, but the fact that the account isn't mine pisses the :censored: out of me.

Edited by PepMan33Conde
  • Like 1

LA Clippers

Clippers_zpsb141b0b0.jpg

Make the blue lines white, primary logo at center court, use their uniform wordmarks on the baselines, and make the wood one shade using the darker shade.

qNPIpjR.jpg

Speaking of requests, I noticed that I should start tracking of the requests I have received for the past few months. As far as I remember, here are the requests I haven't done yet:

Maximus89's Rockets requests [White shorts and 2-tone] (SOON!)

biscuit faces of them's NBDL courts (SOON!)

TVIXX's Pelicans-like courts for some teams (SOON! I'm planning to do every team!)

cubsfan2015's Celtics w/ banners court (The banners part is unclear to me. Where should I put them, at the horizontal sideline or the vertical baseline?) :shocked:

ChiCity95's Windy City court (the areas between the FT line and Baseline are black as well - This didn't make sense to me. Please clarify.) :shocked:

Rest assured, everything will be done at some point, I can't promise when but I'll surely do them all! Also, I appreciate all the feedback!

BONUS: new Wizards and Clippers

AnKTswC.jpg

xr9T4yT.jpg

4l5EUX7.jpg

xGCQL28.jpg

LA Clippers

Clippers_zpsb141b0b0.jpg

Make the blue lines white, primary logo at center court, use their uniform wordmarks on the baselines, and make the wood one shade using the darker shade.

qNPIpjR.jpg

Paint and Baselines : Dodger Blue/White

Clippers Jersey Scrip On Both Sides In White With Outer outline removed

LAC logo [LA in dodger blue] [C in white]

Dodger Blue [staples Center]

Lighter Wood Stain

Hashtag and advertisement removed

Move [Clippers.com] and [@LACLIPPERS] where you put the bucks ones on the court