NBA Courts Tweaked by TheRealPepman

TheRealPepman

I'm gonna suggest some Hornets stuff without the honeycomb sublimated on the court. That's one part of the old identity that definitely doesn't need to be nodded to in 2014.

You mean this?

cha1_zpsb9e8a1e5.jpg

Forget NY...can you do a Chicago skyline court??!! :-D

Where should I put the skyline? Behind the logo or something like this Sonics court (skyline is PART of the floor and is colored lighter)?

Can you do a Knicks court with the New York skyline

With this logo or the same treatment as the Sonics court? Lastly, would the court have orange baselines and keys along with blue outline?

where you found that knicks logo

I'm gonna suggest some Hornets stuff without the honeycomb sublimated on the court. That's one part of the old identity that definitely doesn't need to be nodded to in 2014.

You mean this?

cha1_zpsb9e8a1e5.jpg

Where should I put the skyline? Behind the logo or something like this Sonics court (skyline is PART of the floor and is colored lighter)?

With this logo or the same treatment as the Sonics court? could you do both

Lastly, would the court have orange baselines and keys along with blue outline? yesa

and where you got that knicks logo

where you found that knicks logo

You mean this?

cha1_zpsb9e8a1e5.jpg

With this logo or the same treatment as the Sonics court? could you do both

Lastly, would the court have orange baselines and keys along with blue outline? yesa

and where you got that knicks logo

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/89145-behind-the-knicks-logo-with-michael-doret/

You mean this?

cha1_zpsb9e8a1e5.jpg

Closer, if it were me. The courts wood tone all around (Not two shades) The outside painted teal, the lane purp-le with white markings. The MAIN logo at midcourt with the side hornet in place of the hornets wordmark.

Oooh like the Sonics court.. (Chicago skyline). I would almost do it like some of these atrocious Ncaa courts with the Sears (Willis) tower behind the main logo and the Hancock building to the side or so.

9-chicago-skyline-at-night-paul-velgos.j reference pic

I meant do one like some of these NCAA courts or a toned down version like that Sonics concept.

shado_logo.gif

Can you use the current font for the baselines for the chicago bulls

Bulls4_zpsf9cf0dee.jpg

Make the keys black and you have a winner.

chireq_zps6c9a32a8.jpg

Can you extend the black to the baseline and put these at each end (similar to the Lakers old court)?

kbzgpcg1efl3ckze0a40g8jjs.gif13320118082112302804_574_0.jpg

New Jersey nets with herringbone floor

Warriors- bay bridge on the court

Tomorrow bruh!

Before the night is through, might as well post my last set of works that I made for the past week.

Charlotte without the loud design.

H19_zps89f35557.jpg

H24_zps7080f5c3.jpg

H14_zpsdd5dbe67.jpg

Hawks with new alternate logo as center court

Hawks9_zps5aeda0c9.jpg

Toronto

R1_zps0582c9c3.jpg

Indiana with new typeface in Agency FB (uniformity)

Pacers_zpsa2b39956.jpg