NBA Courts Tweaked by TheRealPepman

TheRealPepman

Washington (new font for Website and Twitter account, one-toned as well)

wizards_zps8d0f59a7.jpg

This is probably an odd request, but can you put Captain America's shield at center court? Also, make the three-point line white.

Next, can you try a red and yellow court for the rockets

I actually made three.

First is obviously, a recolor of the team's colors which emphasizes more on a Yellow/White scheme with red baseline.

rockets3_zpsf208d359.jpg

Second is a take on their classic logo, which apparently has the Yellow/Red color scheme in it.

rockets4_zps35cd6ac2.jpg

Can you do something with a 3D logo for the Rockets? http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img94/8703/vlcsnap2012120722h20m21.png Maybe just the actual rocket part with flames coming out and smoke down to the baseline like their 90s court.

Also what about a modern space theme with stars and maybe red galaxy(i just googled red galaxy and you get all sorts of sweet looking options for use in the baseline)

Washington (new font for Website and Twitter account, one-toned as well)

wizards_zps8d0f59a7.jpg

This is probably an odd request, but can you put Captain America's shield at center court? Also, make the three-point line white.

Wizards7_zpsd771fcd9.jpg

Next, can you try a red and yellow court for the rockets

I actually made three.

First is obviously, a recolor of the team's colors which emphasizes more on a Yellow/White scheme with red baseline.

rockets3_zpsf208d359.jpg

Second is a take on their classic logo, which apparently has the Yellow/Red color scheme in it.

rockets4_zps35cd6ac2.jpg

Can you do something with a 3D logo for the Rockets? http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img94/8703/vlcsnap2012120722h20m21.png Maybe just the actual rocket part with flames coming out and smoke down to the baseline like their 90s court.

Also what about a modern space theme with stars and maybe red galaxy(i just googled red galaxy and you get all sorts of sweet looking options for use in the baseline)

Two versions:

Rockets_zpse9d68760.jpg

Rockets2_zps09e1606c.jpg

Can you do more courts with the cities skyline

Denver nuggets with the Rocky Mountains

Washington wizards with the skyline

Wizards9_zpscb93e6c8.jpg

Nuggets2_zps9f6ca4bd.jpg

Nuggets4_zps4eeb64a3.jpg

Could you lose the color and just make the skylines just a bit darker than the rest of the wood

Could I see What the mountains from http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4a/Floor_of_arena_2012_Final_Four_Denver.JPG would look like on the second court

Got two ideas for Pacers ones

1.Have a skyline of Indy like NYK and Chi-town

2.in the center of court wordmark that says "Indiana Pacers" and at the ends,put the logo in center and "Indiana Pacers" to your left and "Est.1967" on your right.

Thread Grade:A+

"So look at yourself. Are you somebody to see good in your world or somebody to oppose the other person or party?"

Got two ideas for Pacers ones

1.Have a skyline of Indy like NYK and Chi-town

2.in the center of court wordmark that says "Indiana Pacers" and at the ends,put the logo in center and "Indiana Pacers" to your left and "Est.1967" on your right.

Thread Grade:A+

Pacers5_zpsc835ff76.jpg

Pacers6_zpsfd0d188b.jpg

The second one's my own twist.

Pepman sry but another request.

Rockets court but with the new logo? Change the court color to reflect red & yellow (white/or gray) color scheme.

Rockets5_zps31e754ba.jpg

Rockets6_zps192296d1.jpg

Rockets7_zpsf801772e.jpg