NBA Courts Tweaked by TheRealPepman

TheRealPepman

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Pepman it's me again.

Do you think you can create a San Antonio Spurs court were the Key Paint is Black and the freethrow Circle is Silver?

And the baselines being painted Black with "San Antonio Spurs Basketball" in Silver and White outlines

You kinda did something similar with this Knicks one original.jpg

Spurs5B_zps76847760.jpg

Sorry to keep you waited. I was really, really busy these past few weeks.

Warriors:

Use the 69-70 logo with a blue/yellow scheme in center court,and in the middle put "1947,1956,1975 NBA Champions" and at the bottom of the court put:"3-Time NBA Champions-1947-1956-1975"

Pacers:

My recommended court no.2 and at the bottom:"Indiana's Sport.Indiana's Team." With outline of court with blue.

Knicks:

Use 1978/79 alt logo but replace the NY logo with the Knicks logo. And at the ends put "New York Knickerbockers" in Bambi from dafont.com.

"So look at yourself. Are you somebody to see good in your world or somebody to oppose the other person or party?"

Yea busy critiquing Kodrinsky's post!! :-P

Exams, too. I only correct Kod's stuff when I feel I need a break from hours of studying.

Knicks:

Use 1978/79 alt logo but replace the NY logo with the Knicks logo. And at the ends put "New York Knickerbockers" in Bambi from dafont.com.

The first of many requests, by the way...

Knicks18_zps25223ee0.jpg