NBA Courts Tweaked by TheRealPepman

TheRealPepman

Loved the Bulls red baseline with black fonts and the 3rd one of the fiesta Spurs was perfect. Black paint with fiesta baselines colors was the best one. Didnt like the mismatch paint. Spurs grey court is freaking epic!!! Did I mentioned I loved the Bulls court!? :-D

Well then savour yourself for these courts...

SPURS Ultra-Fiesta court

Spurs8_zpsa7e13ef5.jpg

NewGen Bulls

Bulls6_zps91e1f52d.jpg

Loved the Bulls red baseline with black fonts and the 3rd one of the fiesta Spurs was perfect. Black paint with fiesta baselines colors was the best one. Didnt like the mismatch paint. Spurs grey court is freaking epic!!! Did I mentioned I loved the Bulls court!? :-D

Well then savour yourself for these courts...

SPURS Ultra-Fiesta court

Spurs8_zpsa7e13ef5.jpg

This Spurs court is so fantastically unique and awesome!

Next, can you try a red and yellow court for the rockets

I actually made three.

First is obviously, a recolor of the team's colors which emphasizes more on a Yellow/White scheme with red baseline.

rockets3_zpsf208d359.jpg

Second is a take on their classic logo, which apparently has the Yellow/Red color scheme in it.

rockets4_zps35cd6ac2.jpg

Lastly, I decided to add black to give some 'Atlanta Hawks-feel' to it. I think it looks good.

rockets1_zps6d7bb012.jpg

Where did you get the Brooklyn herringbone court template from?

The court itself.

(P.S. I am not really the type of guy who would explain to you steps and all stuff, but I'll give it a try. The images can also help you as well.)

First, crop the biggest portion of the floor that has the full herringbone in it, where no logos are being placed on it. Usually, I crop the parts that are placed before the center court line, as seen through the picture below :

guide1_zpsafdc5990.jpg

The black outline that is placed on the court is the one that I cropped. After that, I 'd put the cropped herringbone floor on a rectangle that is measured (kinda) similar to the court per se.

guide1_zpscdcd6848.jpg

I place them first at the upper leftmost part of the court. The next thing you will do is to copy the same picture and place it beside the portion that was previously covered, repeat the steps until you achieve a look like this:

guide1_zps83b3396e.jpg

As for everything else, grab a clean-looking NBA floor from Weatherman's stuff, 'magic erase' all the floor parts and paste it on the blank template and do basic PS stuff when possible.

• Like 2

nets3_zps3a1b8bf4.jpg

I have been always curious to see a Nets court with a black herringbone wooden court.

herringbone-pleat-laying-pattern-a7366b6

Then the paint and everything inside the out of bounds area in white with black letters.

As for the logo at center court I was thinking of seeing and inverted version of the secondary logo at center court.

brooklyn-nets-secondary-logo_3.jpg

It may look kind of weird but I was always curious to see how that would look.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

nets3_zps3a1b8bf4.jpg

I have been always curious to see a Nets court with a black herringbone wooden court.

Then the paint and everything inside the out of bounds area in white with black letters.

As for the logo at center court I was thinking of seeing and inverted version of the secondary logo at center court.

It is kinda weird. But here it is. Looks really nice.

nets_zpsbffb7333.jpg

2nd and 3rd has the black baseline and keys. (The 3rd one is my favorite, BTW.)

bkn3_zps9b43bc95.jpg

bkn4_zpsebeb442a.jpg

nets3_zps3a1b8bf4.jpg

It is kinda weird. But here it is. Looks really nice.

nets_zpsbffb7333.jpg

2nd and 3rd has the black baseline and keys. (The 3rd one is my favorite, BTW.)

bkn3_zps9b43bc95.jpg

bkn4_zpsebeb442a.jpg

All of those look really nice.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif