NBA as Football (30/30 Bucks Added)

JPDesign

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job on all of these by the way.

For the Celtics, I think they'd be better off with a white helmet. I don't think a team that was founded in the 40s and maintained its classic look would have gone with a green helmet at any point in its history. White just seems more classic and old school.

Amazing. The Clippers are great, I like the stripes on the helmet and sleeve, but try making the sides less busy, maybe just one blue stripe. I also like the choice of logo for LA. The Clippers alternate is perfect. The Celtics stripe and trim show the simplicity of the uniform and your great taste. I can't decide which is better, white helmets, or green.

I love the clean white with the green stripe. Simple and classic. The green with the white shamrock doesn't do it for me. Maybe try the leprechaun roundel on it.

I'd also be curious to see how the roundel looks on the white helmet, although, I have a feeling the clean white will be better.

Another interesting idea would be simply the wordmark "CELTICS" on the helmet, a la the old school Cincinatti Bengals helmet.

Not feeling the plain white helmet for Boston. I like the ideas posted above on the helmet with a number or the roundel logo on the helmet.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. I tried the full primary roundel, but it felt too busy. I also shied away from that because they don't use that mark on their uniforms. Then I tried the shamrock with the circle and "Celtics" around it, but it felt redundant with the jersey wordmark and I didn't want to use that. I think the numbers work well, I wasn't too fond of the blank white shell.

Zif30Lk.png

Lp5ZbUY.png

P8RIwrp.png

Next up is the Knicks. I think these turned out really sharp. Their color scheme is great and the striping translated well here. The Orange/Orange/Blue would make a great alt set. I think the Redskins could take a few notes from these (minus the thin stripe, of course).

ZQWrcjW.png

30eK5YS.png

0MpXxUk.png

I'm just joining this topic and want to say you have done a great job on these. I won't comment on all the unis, just the last one. Did you try a white helmet with a blue and orange stripe for the home and away and the blue helmet for the alt on the Knicks?.

t8ojkk.jpg24fhb3a.pngopr7er.png23tfsx.png

Archived