NBA as Football (30/30 Bucks Added)

JPDesign

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No go on the Brooklyn script, since the Nets don't use that as a logo, I don't want to use it. I agree that the black logo looks a little odd, but that's how they have it on their alts, so it is what it is.

Next up is the Toronto Raptors. I had a a lot of fun with this one. Obviously you've got the big raptor on the helmet which turned out nice. I took the chevron stripes from the side panels and moved them to the sleeves, which also worked out well. For the alts, I brought back the purple/black uniforms that I loved so much.

esRNtD0.png

qZ1Jl21.png

OLCugC1.png

The Raptors alternate is beautiful, love everything about the set, the giant dinosaur on the helmet is something I wouldn't seeing as a "super-sized" helmet logo.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Next up is the Philadelphia 76ers, the last team from the Atlantic. Pretty simple, yet modern uniform design, kind of like their basketball set. I wanted to have a little fun with the helmet on the alt, since the home and away are fairly minimalistic. So I've got the stars in the stripe (a very slight nod to throwbacks of the 90's, in a much less gaudy way) with the oversized "76."

h7LtIUl.png

g7ZeGft.png

r4SbkK1.png

Next up is the Brooklyn Nets. Pretty minimalistic basketball set = pretty minimalistic football set. I did make sure to include the chevron on the striping which is a nice touch. And of course their, um, questionable alternates.

alkhgVu.png

BW4JgL0.png

pjZUlBL.png

Hey great work on this entire series!! I enjoyed each and every design but on my favorite I would like to give a suggestion. For the alternate helmet (since you've changed the logos on them for others..) you should have the alternate B in the ball alone (no black) or just the letter B. I think it would work pretty well! Nevertheless, looking foward for the rest of the series!

Moving into the Southeast division, first up we have the Miami Heat. As I worked on this one, I kept trying to come up with an interesting way to work their striping into the jersey, and find a place for the MH logo, since I really like it, but it's placement on the waistband of the shorts doesn't translate well. Then it finally hit me: a shoulder yoke that mirrors the colors of the striping, with the numbers/logos replacing the inner white stripe. I'm really happy with the way these turned out. Then for the alt, I started to do a black one, then a throwback, and they felt bland. So I went a little off the wall for football (though not completely, cough cough Oregon) and decided to do their White Hot Heat unis.

YR8S7nD.png

AkHk2FK.png

78ZAznP.png

Moving into the Southeast division, first up we have the Miami Heat. As I worked on this one, I kept trying to come up with an interesting way to work their striping into the jersey, and find a place for the MH logo, since I really like it, but it's placement on the waistband of the shorts doesn't translate well. Then it finally hit me: a shoulder yoke that mirrors the colors of the striping, with the numbers/logos replacing the inner white stripe. I'm really happy with the way these turned out. Then for the alt, I started to do a black one, then a throwback, and they felt bland. So I went a little off the wall for football (though not completely, cough cough Oregon) and decided to do their White Hot Heat unis.

YR8S7nD.png

AkHk2FK.png

78ZAznP.png

They would basically be the Oregon of the NBFL

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Next up is the Charlotte Bobcats. I took their striping and worked it in with capped sleeves and pant stripes, the latter of which I included pinstripes in. For the helmet, I went with an oversized bobcat, which worked surprisingly well. Then for the alternate, I decided to take a stab at what next year's Charlotte Hornets would look like. I had some fun with that one!

5rYSj2H.png

AKP1wfF.png

jIumRPX.png

Archived