cajunaggie08

College Baseball 2014

Yeah i tend to love Oregon football designs and am a big Nike fan. I cannot see how anyone can like that uniform. That is just terrible.

Ahh, nostalgia

2f3228741b04255fd0bd4aec11daa117.jpg?ito

I actually liked those uniforms, diamond plates and everything.

So you're trying to tell me thee Ducks used to wear green and gold? Silly me thinking their school colors were chrome, graphite and deep space black :P

Those ETSU uniforms are pretty bad too, but can someone enlighten me on what happened "off" the diamond?

So you're trying to tell me thee Ducks used to wear green and gold? Silly me thinking their school colors were chrome, graphite and deep space black :P

And stormtrooper white!

I have now seen it. Those are the worst baseball uniforms I have ever seen. I am at peace with this decision.

Anything bad I've ever said about Oregon football uniforms I take back. They are all gorgeous compared to that. Wow.

These were interesting last night.

-99c55dfbee3857b2.jpg

-1f56c2fdcb6a9d8a.jpg

-b99c376f54762c07.jpg

The first time I looked at these, I couldn't take my eyes off how bad the tops were that I completely missed the mess that is the pants. How did anyone think those patches of grey were a good idea?

St. John's 2014 poster. If this gets me "banned" so be it.

BhV9l6qCMAAx9OW.jpg

It's sad that the St. John's uniforms would even appear on the same page as those Oregon monstrosities.

It ranks up there with my favorite college baseball uniform:

north-carolina-bolt-baseball-060813.jpg?

I'll take pullovers instead of those goofy two-button henleys, though Tar Heel blue redeems nearly everything. Oregon looks a hot mess and the word mark Nike uses for them and the FSU jerseys are awful.

It's been a few years since they got them, but I FINALLY got a good look at Arizona State's socks with the Corey Hahn tribute on them.

CC278A25-075D-478F-92CF-3D158E7AB68D_zps

Pretty cool.

UTPA Broncs combos this weekend. They wore the grey hats every game.

Friday

628x471.jpg

Saturday

utpa_baseball_vs_texas_2-25-14_059.jpg

Sunday (wore grey pants with green pinstripes)

UTPA_RileyWalkoff_ThePanAmerican_Large.j

Georgia Tech with some gawd-awful unis tonight against Georgia. Light gray hats (maybe white), dark charcoal jerseys and pants, navy blue undershirts, and the number font the Colorado Avalanche use. Even the Tech wordmark looks to be the same as the alternate "Colorado" font.

Georgia has great unis, except the numbers have a drop shadow but the wordmark on the front is just red with regular outlines.

one players stripe being on the cuff rather than a half inch off of it and saying it's "drastically different" is really making a mountain out of a mole hill, it was a mistake it happens all the time.

one players stripe being on the cuff rather than a half inch off of it and saying it's "drastically different" is really making a mountain out of a mole hill, it was a mistake it happens all the time.

His entire jersey was different. The cut, cuff, everything. It only had 2 buttons while the others have much more. An inside source told me that it was a big difference in that sense.