College Baseball 2014

cajunaggie08

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you hate it, I know it looks good. Keep it up Hofstra! Baseball needs more color.

just be cause you like it doesn't mean anyone else does, baseball is traditionally white vs gray and thats the way it should be, and i know almost everyone else agrees with me, you are the odd man out

The Hofstra Pride for their March 19th home opener! Blue on blue!

BjHFMitIAAAMrGk.jpg

They look like a :censored: ing softball team. Monochrome uniforms other than white or grey (and sometimes powder blue) in baseball just look downright disgusting.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

BjHFMitIAAAMrGk.jpg

They look like a :censored: ing softball team. Monochrome uniforms other than white or grey (and sometimes powder blue) in baseball just look downright disgusting.

You're about as big of a fool as the dude who keeps screaming for pull-overs. Everything has it's place, whether you like it or not. It's people like you that keep progress from happening. There's nothing wrong with that uniform.

BjHFMitIAAAMrGk.jpg

You're about as big of a fool as the dude who keeps screaming for pull-overs. Everything has it's place, whether you like it or not. It's people like you that keep progress from happening. There's nothing wrong with that uniform.

There are about twenty things wrong with that uniform.

Add my undergraduate Alma Mater, Nicholls State University, as another team with "Tequila Sunrise" type unis from Adidas:

rp_primary_IMG_0920.JPG

1975133_746474705392061_1661841125_n.jpg

I love the Tequila Sunrise unis, but man adidas, I'm tired of you doing this! Not every team should look the same, especially when they look the same with throwback designs. Color can only do so much... (Looks pretty good on Nicholles State though)

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Georgia Tech with some gawd-awful unis tonight against Georgia. Light gray hats (maybe white), dark charcoal jerseys and pants, navy blue undershirts, and the number font the Colorado Avalanche use. Even the Tech wordmark looks to be the same as the alternate "Colorado" font.

Georgia has great unis, except the numbers have a drop shadow but the wordmark on the front is just red with regular outlines.

Georgia's white jerseys are the same ones they've had the past few years. Decent look, can't wait till it's updated with the new font. Sometimes they wear the jerseys with red undershirts and hats, sometimes with black undershirts and hats. Like both looks.

9883215.jpeg

53333952b2964.image.jpg

They got new black jerseys this year which feature the new font. Really like this. Wish the front number was higher up.

53364e54ac245.image.jpg

They also have a red jersey that is sweet. It should be getting the new font in the next season or too.

BjGNDq6CYAATRtJ.jpg

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

BjHFMitIAAAMrGk.jpg

There are about twenty things wrong with that uniform.

Good for you that you think that.

Kansas doing it right in the baseball uniform department.

ku_bbc_wsu_jy_04_t640.jpg?a6ea3ebd4438a4

By wearing the exact same template as half of the other Adidas teams in the country? I'm pretty sure every single Adidas team either has the 80's White Sox look or the 70's Astros tequila sunrise design.

I'd say more than half. Nearly every adidas teams has both those sets. Really washes out the creativity and greatness of the originals.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Kansas doing it right in the baseball uniform department.

ku_bbc_wsu_jy_04_t640.jpg?a6ea3ebd4438a4

By wearing the exact same template as half of the other Adidas teams in the country? I'm pretty sure every single Adidas team either has the 80's White Sox look or the 70's Astros tequila sunrise design.

I'd say more than half. Nearly every adidas teams has both those sets. Really washes out the creativity and greatness of the originals.

adidas has no business being in the team uniform business anymore. While all labels utilize templates these days there has not been a creative design from them in years across any sport with the absolute rare exception being the one off soccer design.

Archived