College Baseball 2014

cajunaggie08

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the College World Series upon us, I decided to crosspost something I put on twitter this morning. Here's a visual guide to the College World Series.

ofseQb9.jpg

Most of these are just represenations and recreations and not 100% accurate. I didn't have the time for many of them to find the exact script fonts. Still, this should give a good idea on the variety of styles in College Baseball today. I tried to find the most visually appealing jersey for the team when I created them, or one that listed the full school name.

With the College World Series upon us, I decided to crosspost something I put on twitter this morning. Here's a visual guide to the College World Series.

ofseQb9.jpg

Most of these are just represenations and recreations and not 100% accurate. I didn't have the time for many of them to find the exact script fonts. Still, this should give a good idea on the variety of styles in College Baseball today. I tried to find the most visually appealing jersey for the team when I created them, or one that listed the full school name.

Awesome job on this!

ofseQb9.jpg

Good work man. That is great.

As expected, here are the dark gray ones for tonight-

8DB94513-AFDD-40F0-A750-DB118DE1F731.jpg

I actually like these better than the white ones.

They made these for Rice, too.

Louisville as well. Stupid all around. Especially since they just put teams into these ridiculous templates. "Ok, school name and/or battle cry goes here, let's sublimate the logo and stick it here. OH! Number goes here. Yea, that looks great!" Cmon adidas.

ofseQb9.jpg

Good work man. That is great.
Well, Carolina doesn't wear anything other than white or grey in the NCAA Tournament. So the black away uniforms are a little out of place.

Archived