College Baseball 2014

cajunaggie08

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alternate

BeI7cSoIYAAQ7GL.jpg

This look right here is one of my biggest pet peeves. Like idk why you would put the number down their if you don't have a wordmark.

Just put it opposite the chest logo or don't put it at all.

Oh and i don't have a pick but i came across Oregon State's uniform yesterday and i really liked them.

alternate

BeI7cSoIYAAQ7GL.jpg

Is it me or is the T and Adidas logo really crooked? It doesn't appear that it's because of the the way it's being worn.

Not sure, but shouldnt the T be on the left side of the player? It always looks odd as above.

alternate

BeI7cSoIYAAQ7GL.jpg

Is it me or is the T and Adidas logo really crooked? It doesn't appear that it's because of the the way it's being worn.

Not sure, but shouldnt the T be on the left side of the player? It always looks odd as above.

why should it, it makes no difference either way

A couple of things throughout the thread that I'll comment on:

1. The TCU uniforms look nice if they wore a purple hat with it.

2. Illinois was the first team I remember that had an all-sythetic field including the mound.

3. Louisville need ed to redo their field turf because it was fading big time. BTW it looks awesome.

4. I originally liked the Astros/WhiteSox throwbacks as "one-timers" for the tournament. If they are continuing to make them for teams it is complete overkill. Esp if they don't become the main unform.

5. That Tennessee jersey looks really cheap. T and number should switch sides. Number should be same height as T. Also the jersey should actually look like it fits. And I realize it is Tennessee orange but I thought the baseball team leaned more towards traditional white/grey and more usage of black?

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

alternate

BeI7cSoIYAAQ7GL.jpg

This look right here is one of my biggest pet peeves. Like idk why you would put the number down their if you don't have a wordmark.

Oh and i don't have a pick but i came across Oregon State's uniform yesterday and i really liked them.

It's not the first time Adidas had done this logo and number placement. It still doesn't look right to me a few years later.

saturdaynew.jpg

alternate

BeI7cSoIYAAQ7GL.jpg

It's not the first time Adidas had done this logo and number placement. It still doesn't look right to me a few years later.

saturdaynew.jpg

It's better than the stacked number over logo look. Yeesh.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Not new for 2014, but I was doing some random searching the other day, and found William and Mary's site...they have great caps, IMO, a real clean look that is similar to the A's, but just different enough;

XLGXZHQZYRSDDNO.20130319161409.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Oklahoma St. Cowboys! Outstanding.

BdeFnC9CYAAvXxN.jpg

I don't believe Okie State's are their everyday uni's. But those hats are outstanding!

I know you're the guy who loves the pullovers(I like them just not for everybody) and you can't include a list without Vandy's gold or new black pullovers.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

alternate

BeI7cSoIYAAQ7GL.jpg

It's the way it's being worn. They line up straight when laid flat.

The orange is sublimated on, rather than it being an orange fabric jersey. Something adidas is trying out with a few colored baseball jerseys to try and prevent fading with heavy washing. Not sure what kind of difference it will make.

alternate

BeI7cSoIYAAQ7GL.jpg

why should it, it makes no difference either way
Because that's the way jerseys with just the logo have always been done. The logo has always gone on the left breast, while the number goes on the right or just left blank. Primary sleeve patches should also go on the left sleeve.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived