cajunaggie08

College Baseball 2014

Just as I did last year, I've made roundel logos for the 8 teams in Omaha. Click on them to enlarge.

j8NaxlgxCBR05.pngjjINY1DYHNtDp.pngjQqJYBEpLC46q.pngjBAc0nmymbLIu.pngj3Huxa0L9Xt09.pngjMwdq2SkcTGbt.pngjrXjEDjpb4oWZ.pngjKnDZuFWIVhoL.png

e56c0285f2708491424439f80e3bf022.png

:notworthy:

Louisville wore their red version today too for BP.

Well, the white UCI logo sorta blends into the grey of the Irvine jersey. Not atrocious , but not good either.

I agree. The whole jersey looks like sublimation. Probably the conference logo would've been cumbersome if embroidered

I don't follow college baseball as closely as many others do, so I have to ask: is Texas' mesh hat a piece of tradition or something? It looks strange and out of place in 2014 and it's really not that cool temperature-wise, or very lightweight for that matter.

I don't follow college baseball as closely as many others do, so I have to ask: is Texas' mesh hat a piece of tradition or something? It looks strange and out of place in 2014 and it's really not that cool temperature-wise, or very lightweight for that matter.

They worn them for as long as I can remember esp since the mesh craze started in the 90's. I think it kinda goes with the lightweight 2 button henley they've worn too. They want something lightweight, breathable for the Texas heat.

I only remember Texas getting them when Augie took over. This is '96 when Gustafson was still coach.

af2d71c73c5e8e1354e0cb7d3a4b31163b34d231

These are on display here in Omaha:

IMG_20140615_172405.jpg

IMG_20140615_172236.jpg

IMG_20140615_172351.jpg

IMG_20140615_172323.jpg

IMG_20140615_172309.jpg

So "generally" they can make a decent dark uniform, but not lower the saturation on white's? Somewhere there's a guy making rasberries at us

I hate you adidas...

Can we find the Adidas designer who thinks of these and not kill or hurt in anyway but scare the ever living :censored: out of into not ever coming up with a design again

Can we find the Adidas designer who thinks of these and not kill or hurt in anyway but scare the ever living :censored: out of into not ever coming up with a design again

Yes. We can get the guy who hired him to fire him as well. These things are an embarrassment to baseball aesthetics.

The only bearable one is Louisville, and even that is a stretch. There cannot be a single person that actually finds those appealing in the slightest. Is there any explanation for the "uniqueness" of these uniforms?

So glad Indiana didn't wear those...although they did wear the crimson version which wasn't as bad as those.

At least Mississippi State only wore them in the SEC tournament. They have sense enough not to wear them in the NCAA tournament like Louisville and UC Irvine. They did the same thing with the rainbow unis last year. Refused to wear them in the super regionals and in Omaha.