College Baseball 2014

cajunaggie08

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't follow college baseball as closely as many others do, so I have to ask: is Texas' mesh hat a piece of tradition or something? It looks strange and out of place in 2014 and it's really not that cool temperature-wise, or very lightweight for that matter.

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

I don't follow college baseball as closely as many others do, so I have to ask: is Texas' mesh hat a piece of tradition or something? It looks strange and out of place in 2014 and it's really not that cool temperature-wise, or very lightweight for that matter.

They worn them for as long as I can remember esp since the mesh craze started in the 90's. I think it kinda goes with the lightweight 2 button henley they've worn too. They want something lightweight, breathable for the Texas heat.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

Can we find the Adidas designer who thinks of these and not kill or hurt in anyway but scare the ever living :censored: out of into not ever coming up with a design again

Yes. We can get the guy who hired him to fire him as well. These things are an embarrassment to baseball aesthetics.

Archived