College Baseball 2014

cajunaggie08

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn baseball has a new coach this year, so of course, new uniform rules. I wrote a big post on it all on my site (you can read it here), but the biggest news is that there will now be stirrups worn at every home game, and a new grey uniform set.

IMG_3703_zps3bb6fe3b.jpg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Auburn baseball has a new coach this year, so of course, new uniform rules. I wrote a big post on it all on my site (you can read it here), but the biggest news is that there will now be stirrups worn at every home game, and a new grey uniform set.

IMG_3703_zps3bb6fe3b.jpg

I'm glad to hear about the stirrups. The throwbacks with the striped stirrups from last year were beautiful. I hate the camo hats we wore in the SEC tourney last year and I don't like the new navy with no orange. Looking forward to good things this year with Galloway!

IMG_3703_zps3bb6fe3b.jpg

I'm glad to hear about the stirrups. The throwbacks with the striped stirrups from last year were beautiful. I hate the camo hats we wore in the SEC tourney last year and I don't like the new navy with no orange. Looking forward to good things this year with Galloway!

If you check out the link to my uniform blog, you'll see a whole list of things about the new season. Camo hats will not be worn this year. But, Gollaway had a full camo set at Oklahoma, so there's a chance we could get that (unfortunately) in the future. Also, the (beautiful) throwbacks wont be worn as much this season. Sadly.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I travel with my university's baseball team as a stats guy/extra fungo man for practice, and the coaches have begun letting me choose the uniform combos for each game. I've begun to enlighten them on what combos look good, and next I'll hopefully get them to institute a team-wide rule that stirrups/striped socks must be shown.

The pit stain/side panel phenomenon got old very quickly. I can't wait to see more college teams take the field in more professional looking getup.

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

Oregon appears to have all new stuff this year, following the new nike template from last season. How long till mlb players have logo gloves from nike (i know some rays player had them last year).

BgfS8ErCcAA-_TA.jpg

Notice the "venting" everywhere, even on the caps

BgYm_qfCIAAEbAJ.jpg

the aforementioned logo gloves

BgX3lrkCcAAbfQi.jpg

BgUVYZhCUAA7ndT.jpg

BgU22iRCQAEBarH.jpg

Miami wore these awesome pinstriped uniforms against Maine last night

I have to say I like those a lot.

Chris, you've had this site up for over a decade and are just now joining the boards? Welcome! :D

I'd like that pinwheel Oregon hat now please, size 8.

After wearing those beautiful uniforms last night, Arkansas went back to the pit stained ones. Ugh.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived