College Baseball 2014

cajunaggie08

I'm just a Chris

stop trolling dude seriously the real Chris Creamer is CC97

I'm just a Chris Creamer who comes on here to talk about uniforms and such. I see no trolling so please... Stop hatin bruh.

I'm going to stop wasting my time with you, soon you will be banned for trying to impersonate as the person who "runs this site"

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just a Chris

stop trolling dude seriously the real Chris Creamer is CC97

I'm just a Chris Creamer who comes on here to talk about uniforms and such. I see no trolling so please... Stop hatin bruh.

I'm going to stop wasting my time with you, soon you will be banned for trying to impersonate as the person who "runs this site"

Do as you see fit, let's just not take up anymore space on a thread about college baseball uniforms.

With loving regard,

-Chris Creamer

I know I run this site and everything but are there any ncaa baseball uni trackers?

http://hailstatebaseballunitracker.blogspot.com/

Mine is the only one I know of.

I am starting one this season with Auburn baseball.

First post will be Tuesday and hopefully every Tuesday.

www.auburnuniforms.blogspot.com

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

The Nike Vapor Fitted caps (the new "vented" ones Oregon is wearing) are actually incredible in person, in my opinion. I got an early look at them this past year at the College World Series for work, and they are quite impressive. Very lightweight and well-ventilated. The best part, however is the bill. The bill is built to curve perfectly however you want it. The middle of the bill is a soft, almost stretchy material, while the outer rim of the bill is more structured, like a regular cap. This allows for the easy addition of a curve to your cap. It's difficult to explain in type, perhaps I could post some pictures if anyone is interested.

The Nike Vapor Fitted caps (the new "vented" ones Oregon is wearing) are actually incredible in person, in my opinion. I got an early look at them this past year at the College World Series for work, and they are quite impressive. Very lightweight and well-ventilated. The best part, however is the bill. The bill is built to curve perfectly however you want it. The middle of the bill is a soft, almost stretchy material, while the outer rim of the bill is more structured, like a regular cap. This allows for the easy addition of a curve to your cap. It's difficult to explain in type, perhaps I could post some pictures if anyone is interested.

I would be very interested to see! Do you know which schools will wear them?

Arkansas wore these over the weekend. The cream uniform is probably the best one we've had in years. Hopefully we see it a lot more this season.

HDERSJTEGDTRCJJ.20140214234844.jpg

52fff66702203.image.jpg

VWJFwHC.jpg

I know you don't want to hear this, but I look at those cream uniforms and my first thought is, "Alabama."

Arkansas wore these over the weekend. The cream uniform is probably the best one we've had in years. Hopefully we see it a lot more this season.

HDERSJTEGDTRCJJ.20140214234844.jpg

I know you don't want to hear this, but I look at those cream uniforms and my first thought is, "Alabama."

Im surprised that they were those socks stripes being a nike school and not adidas

I would be very interested to see! Do you know which schools will wear them?
Dunno if all these schools will wear the Vapor caps on field, but below is a link to Lids stock:

http://m.lids.com/search/Ncaa%20vapor

Yeah, they $37 up in this piece.

Honest question: I read somewhere that the reason college baseball programs have different Friday, Saturday and Sunday uniforms is because it's hard for equipment managers to get them all washed, dried and pressed from game to game, especially on the weekends.

Now this sounds quite reasonable for the ROAD team, but judging by the pictures you guys post, seems like the HOME team also has a uni for each day... why so?

TIA

Honest question: I read somewhere that the reason college baseball programs have different Friday, Saturday and Sunday uniforms is because it's hard for equipment managers to get them all washed, dried and pressed from game to game, especially on the weekends.

Now this sounds quite reasonable for the ROAD team, but judging by the pictures you guys post, seems like the HOME team also has a uni for each day... why so?

TIA

Pressed? Haha, I have never had a uniform pressed.

Most schools don't have three different road uniforms, they just have different uniforms. Sometimes the home team will wear their "road" uniform so the visiting team won't have to wear the same thing two days in a row. Towson has five jerseys: two white, one grey, one black and one yellow. I'm sure they will wear all of them at home this year at some point.

Another thing to remember is that some (probably most) college equipment managers who work baseball also work other sports. For the next couple weeks, I have baseball, softball, men's and women's basketball, and gymnastics all competing at the same time. It makes my life a hell of a lot easier knowing that I don't have to put in three hours of work after a baseball game to make sure their white uniforms are still white for the 1 p.m. game the next day. I can start a set up as I leave Friday, and know that they won't need them until after the weekend because there are two more sets to go through before the weekend is over.

Do college teams even have uniforms designated for home and away anymore? I've been working on baseball content for my site, and I learned that the starting pitcher chooses the combo for every game, at least for Auburn that is. And through the little research I did with pictures from last year, it seems like every uniform aspect was worn both at home and away. Possibly one jersey only staying at home, but it seemed like the uniforms are extremely versatile now and no longer are designated for specifically home or away.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived