Custom Sports Jerseys

Ragone

I've always had the dream to making a jersey design a reality. I know you can get "custom" jerseys online, but they aren't custom at all. They are only stock jerseys that you can edit. I know the idea is crazy but I was wondering if there is any way to having a custom jersey being made. Like sending in the designs and it will be made. I'm sure there isn't a way besides sewing it yourself but just knowing if there is a service out there that does it would be pretty cool. I'm sure this is a pointless thread as I probably already know the answer but hopefully I can be proven wrong.

Try hopcosports.com. The guys there have done jerseys for my arena league team, NCFA team as well as my military team. The only limit they have is they can't do the flywire design from Nike or even the collar. I'm pretty happy with the work they've done for me. I can post pictures later.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright so AsM29 came through and I had my created jersey become a reality! He did a wonderful job of replicating my jersey and absolutely love the way it turned out! He communicated very well and was able to produce something I had wanted for years now! Here is the jersey I created for reference.

346xa0y.jpg

29wtuh3.jpg

Archived