NFL Concepts (San Diego Added)

turbo72577

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many wonderful NFL redesigns on this forum. This is my humble attempt.

Allow me to begin with the Arizona Cardinals.

AZHome_zpsa74ad088.png

AZAway_zpsdf6d2c12.png

As a cards fan I'm not liking. The two things that are consistent in the cards is the red and the grey facemask. also the number font isn't ideal. It's a bit too simple.

The Cards look a little 49ers to me. I agree, too simple. But I do like where you're going. I think the striping pattern looks much better than what Minnesota used this year.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Don't delete this. Its not perfect, but its great. Just improve it. We've given you plenty of good advice. Make the facemask silver, change the font up to something more modern for an otherwise modern concept, and add silver into the rest of the look. Its a great idea. One of the better ones I've seen.

Don't delete this. Its not perfect, but its great. Just improve it. We've given you plenty of good advice. Make the facemask silver, change the font up to something more modern for an otherwise modern concept, and add silver into the rest of the look. Its a great idea. One of the better ones I've seen.

DO NOT change the facemask....leave it white.

spacer.png

Definitely NOT a waste of time. You've put more thought and effort into this than many. I am differing from many, but I do like the white facemasks. White is a team color, to my memory, gray is not. I like the simple look for a team that is one of the oldest franchises. Keep at it, I'm interested to see what you have for the others.

I guess this was a waste of time. Sorry for taking up space here. I'll delete this and go back and try harder. Thanks for the feedback.

Giving feedback is part of the process, man. You got more than most. ;)

Oh, and I'd change to a gray faces ask just to see people pop a synapse lol

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I was thinking... maybe he should change the beak to silver? I may get ripped for this, but it bugs me that yellow is a logo colour and not a uniform colour, opposite for silver. So I was thinking, make the beak silver, same with the mask. Small stripe could be silver on the striping design, or keep both white stripes and add a silver outline, or silver with a white outline if you don't like the idea of silver and red touching. But the worst thing you could do to this is delete it. You have skill, and you have a quality design, that needs a bit of work. Everyone gets criticized on here. Don't sweat it. :)

Archived