NFL Concepts (San Diego Added)

turbo72577

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really like the Raiders. I think the silver helmet is a bit overrated, and that black lid looks good. And thank you for actually adding something to the jerseys. There's not much you can do to it, but something to break up the monotony is always nice.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

The Jets are perfect. The new wordmark is outstanding.

The Raiders, on the other hand, are decent. The black helmet, in this case, doesn't work because of the logo. The raider guy is wearing a silver helmet with a black stripe, while your helmet is black with no stripe. You could try and invert the logo, as I did once (NFL series link in my sig), but in hindsight it was a downgrade. I think their classic silver shell works best. I do like the concept, though, modern flare mixed with tradition.

spacer.png

Love the colors. Huge upgrade. I like the wings on the sleeves but I think you could add one or two more on each side. The only other issue I have with it is that there is a disconnect between the wings on the helmet and the ones on the sleeves. Not sure the contrasting styles mesh together.

I do appreciate the simple elegance of your Eagles concept, but the helmet wings just do not mesh with the rest of the uniform. If you designed a wing for the helmet that was based on the sleeve wing you would be golden. I'm also not a fan of that block font, for anything. It reminds me of the iron-on numbers on my little league uniforms. With a concept this simple (which is good), a custom font would do wonders. I do think this is a great start for the Eagles, but it isn't quite there yet.

PhiladelphiaHome2_zpsc64acc0b.png

I like these helmet wings a lot.

If you went with the more traditional style like in your original concept, I would lose the green and white outline around the wings. I think either a solid color wing, gray with white outline, or dual colored with no outline would work a lot better.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived