NFL Concepts (San Diego Added)

turbo72577

I actually really like this Falcons set. The only thing I think is wrong is the size of the numbers, especially the back numbers. Just make them smaller and overall you have a nice looking set. Good job, can't wait to see more.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, like the guy above said. Make the numbers smaller, especially the back ones. Also, it is a matter of opinion, but I prefer red over black for the Dirty Birds.

Otherwise perfect concept in my opinion. Keep up the good work.

Arizona

I'm not really a fan of this to be honest, it's just too plain. I know I'm in that vast minority, but I really like Arizona's current set. That being said, I did like their old set too but I feel as though yours is just a simplification of that and it was already as simple as it needed to be. I will say, I do like the pants though.

Atlanta

This is much better. Atlanta is a team that needs a little simplicity but with some modern flare. I love what you've done with the sleeve and pant stripes. The only thing I'm not sold on is the number font. Maybe it's because '88' is such a wide and simple number. I think If you were to do Steven Jackson's '39' or Jacquizz Rodgers' '32', that would be a more effective way to show off the font.

May I add too that I like your presentations of these. Very clean. Good work, I look forward to viewing more.

Arizona

I like the set, but it looks too close to the 49ers. Unless you have plans to change the 49ers, I would make some changes to Arizona.

Atlanta

Solid set. Number font is different, but in a good way. Would like to see what it would look like with a red helmet.

So many wonderful NFL redesigns on this forum. This is my humble attempt.

Allow me to begin with the Arizona Cardinals.

AZHome_zpsa74ad088.png

AZAway_zpsdf6d2c12.png

I cannot believe I'm saying this, but add some black. It would set them apart from the Niners IMO. I love this though. Very simple yet aesthetically appealing. Falcons are great too, the number font is a hit.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Ehh, I'm afraid this doesn't work either. You have differentiating elements that don't flow well. You have sharp sleeve stripes, rounded numbers, and a pant stripe that has nothing to do with either the sleeve stripe or number font. I'm sorry, but I think this is a lateral move at best.

You don't really need to perfect it, take a look at the logo they slap on their helmet, we just want to see the Ravens wear something 'not ugly' ;)

Seriously, though. No pressure. Just do what you can. And we're not giving you orders, we're giving you ideas, what we think would make the concept look better. It IS your concept. If you like that logo, use it. You're the boss. B)

I'm sorry neither of my AZ concepts are to your liking, but I'm going to move on to Baltimore now. Thanks for your feedback.

It's no problem man. They're not bad concepts and others like them. It's all a matter of opinion. Your concepts are very clean so I know you take time and that's most of what matters.

Carry on with Baltimore, I'm actually really excited to see it, they need an upgrade. I'll still be following this thread closely.

I like! The bird head isn't the best, but it's pretty good. And the point of these concepts isn't to be the absolute best out there.

I like the simple feel to them, but they aren't too simple. Gotta have something to break up the monotony as I always say.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived