NFL Concepts (San Diego Added)

turbo72577

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many wonderful NFL redesigns on this forum. This is my humble attempt.

Allow me to begin with the Arizona Cardinals.

AZHome_zpsa74ad088.png

AZAway_zpsdf6d2c12.png

That's almost perfect. I'd maybe extend the pants stripe all the way to the waist, but aside from that this is everything I want out of a Cardinals uniform.

Everything I tried with the Bengals just didn't seem right. I spent more time on this than any of the others so far, and this is the best I could come up with. I know it's not perfect...or great...but please, I'm asking you, don't make me go back and try something else. Please? lol

CincinnatiHome_zps17910b42.png

CincinnatiAway_zpsc2177217.png

No major changes to the Browns. Their helmets, when accompanied by a white facemask, is one of the best things in the NFL. The sleeve stripes are another matter. The white/orange/white/orange/white has always driven me crazy. That said, I think the Browns should always continue with traditional stripes. My opinion.

ClevelandBrownsHome_zpsc1983a63.png

ClevelandBrownsAway_zpsd573610d.png

I've never really understood Dallas. Three shades of silver and two shades of blue? I'm a big fan of traditional striping and think Dallas would look strange if they were "Nike'd", so I stuck with stripes and made the colors more consistent.

DallasHome_zps4e6651b8.png

DallasAway_zpsd9ec6766.png

No major changes to the Browns. Their helmets, when accompanied by a white facemask, is one of the best things in the NFL. The sleeve stripes are another matter. The white/orange/white/orange/white has always driven me crazy. That said, I think the Browns should always continue with traditional stripes. My opinion.

ClevelandBrownsHome_zpsc1983a63.png

ClevelandBrownsAway_zpsd573610d.png

Some if not all Browns fans may call this a sin, but go Navy style on the helmet, but instead of the white, gold, and navy blue go with orange, white, brown. Yes it's a break from tradition but I could see it working.

Yeah, do a team like the Seahawks, Jags, Panthers, Lions, Patriots or Ravens next. They have a lot of room for some crazy designs. Preferably the Lions, clearly you're a Green Bay fan, but don't make my team look bad. ;)

Archived