NFL Concepts (San Diego Added)

turbo72577

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Broncos look great except for the giant Seattle-like numbers. I hate how huge they are on the 'Chickens and hope it doesn't catch on.

Everything I tried with the Bengals just didn't seem right. I spent more time on this than any of the others so far, and this is the best I could come up with. I know it's not perfect...or great...but please, I'm asking you, don't make me go back and try something else. Please? lol

CincinnatiHome_zps17910b42.png

CincinnatiAway_zpsc2177217.png

Looks great on paper, but after how the Jags' fade came out in real life, I have no faith in this looking good on the field.

Love this concept though.

87Redskins.png

Stay traditional, they don't like it. Step outside the box, they don't like it. And I really don't understand what you mean about big numbers "catching on". Jersey numbers are big now and used to be bigger; they filled up almost the entire jersey. From now on I may just keep these to myself. There are far better concepts on this forum anyway. See you in the graveyard.

Do the concepts the way you like them. The newer members of the board usually cry and moan if you don't make everything "kewl". Sometimes you need a look that's less trendy and more classy.

I will agree about the sentiment about criticism. We're not attacking if we think a concept tweak is needed; we're (most people) trying to help you improve. ;)

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Stay traditional, they don't like it. Step outside the box, they don't like it. And I really don't understand what you mean about big numbers "catching on". Jersey numbers are big now and used to be bigger; they filled up almost the entire jersey. From now on I may just keep these to myself. There are far better concepts on this forum anyway. See you in the graveyard.

Wow.

You need a backbone.

I simply stated I think the giant numbers that Seattle uses look bad and you want to curl up in a corner?

This looks bad to me.

wilson893.jpg?resize=400%2C247.

Richard+Sherman+Arizona+Cardinals+v+Seat

87Redskins.png

"You need a backbone." I have a backbone; you need manners.

"
I simply stated I think the giant numbers that Seattle uses look bad and you want to curl up in a corner?" Please read everything I wrote. Clearly you missed something.

"
This looks bad to me." Your opinion.

"Do the concepts the way you like them."

"Let him do his concepts, or unfollow."

Yup. Thank you to those who appreciate a little creative effort.

you really need to calm down, when someone says something like, use the old logo because yours isn't any better, or change the white from the top to the bottom because thats the way a tiger looks they aren't attacking you. Part of this board is providing suggestions and critiquing to make the end product better and help the designer. There are some designs on this thread that are really good but the others that are just a few elements away from being truly great and you need to take their ideas into consideration before breaking down and trying to take the role of a victim that doesn't even exist.

i believe i speak for everyone when i say we are only trying to help him, and you sheltering him isn't helping. we aren't saying anything wrong. Like I said we are just trying to improve his designs, and explain the culture here of critiquing and improving. It's not that we have anything against him.

Yeah, I don't know what you've said, and I wasn't sheltering him from you in specific, or you at all. I wasn't even sheltering him. I don't know him, it's just that whether or not he has a backbone doesn't concern me. What does is his concepts. I just want to stay on topic. If you want to take this to private messaging, by all means do so. I won't intervene, because that won't show up in my notifications. Not saying anyone's wrong or anything like that. I'm not taking sides. But all I know is he's got some good concepts, and it would be great if we could see some more. :P

Archived